The One With the Dress Shopping

I was startled awake by the loud sound of something going off. I panicked that something was wrong, until I realized it was my alarm signaling it was time for me to get up to go to dance rehearsals. I'm here not even a day and they're already putting me to work geez. I finally got up and changed into my dance clothes and headed out.

After getting back from dance rehearsals, I walked to the bedroom and plopped myself on the bed

After getting back from dance rehearsals, I walked to the bedroom and plopped myself on the bed. I'm so sore I can barely move. Maybe if I just lay here for a few days, it'll go away.

Except I couldn't just lay in bed because I had to go dress shopping for the Spider-Man Homecoming premiere. On the bright side, I get to see Zendaya who I haven't seen in months.

I took a shower and got dressed, watching Netflix until Zendaya showed up

About halfway through my fifth episode of Friends, there was a knock at the door. I opened it and was greeted with Zendaya.

"Z!" I squealed, pulling her into a hug.

"I missed you so much. Please don't leave me with Tom and Harrison again." I pouted.

"Wow love. I see how it is." Tom said, him and Harrison walking up behind Zendaya with a suitcase of hers.

"Don't worry Amelia. I won't leave you again." She replied, stroking my hair.

"Uh do you want us to give you two some privacy?" Harrison asked.

"Harrison! Let me enjoy this moment. I've been stuck with you and Tom the past few months. I missed my friend."

"Alright, as much as I'm enjoying this, we need to go. We have dresses to find."

"I can't wait to see what you pick out love." Tom said, giving me a quick kiss.

"I can't either. Are we all still meeting up for dinner tonight?"

"Yeah everyone will be there. And Jacob is coming too."

"Yay! I missed him too. I'll see you later then."

Zendaya and I had stopped at a few places and so far, she had found her dress and I had found nothing.

"Z, I'm done. Can we just give up? You know I hate shopping. I would so prefer to just do online shopping from the comfort of my bed."

"No Amelia. We have to find the perfect dress for you."

Zendaya and I kept looking on the clothing racks and then we found it. The dress. I grabbed it quickly and tried it on in the dressing room. It was beautiful. But I couldn't.

"Z, I can't get this one." I said walking out of the dressing room.

"Yes you can and you will."

"But I don't want to take away from you especially since you are one of the stars in the movie and I'm not."

"Okay. Let me rephrase my statement. Get the dress or I'm disowning you as a friend."

"But-"

"But nothing. I give you permission to outshine me. You slay that dress and you are going to wear it on the carpet. Plus Tom is going to love it! Do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good, now go take it off and let's go get some food."