The One With the Unexpected News

Three months have passed by since Tom and I have gotten married and things couldn't be better. We had went on our honeymoon in Hawaii and after we got back, we were asked to be on Lip Sync Battle. We said yes and I knew after Tom's last performance, I was going to have to go big. And I had had the perfect idea.

Now three months later and we were about to perform on Lip Sync Battle.

For the first round, I did Super Bass by  Nicki Minaj and Tom did Pray For Me by The Weekend and Kendrick Lamar. For the second round, Tom started off with a performance of The Other Side from The Greatest Showman.

For my performance, I did Kill This Love by Blackpink. It took a while learning the Korean but it was so worth it seeing Tom's face and hearing the crowd go wild when Blackpink came out towards the end and finished the dance routine with me.

Yeah, needless to say, I won.

After the battle, Tom and I headed home. I hadn't been feeling the best the past few days but I didn't think anything of it, until I got a notification from my period app that my period was late. Well crap. I took a pregnancy test and waited the agonizing three minutes. When I looked at it, I almost screamed. There on the stick were two pink lines.