The One With the Groupchat p.5

Amelia🦖 | Thomas the Train🚂 | Austin Texas🤠 | Hurricane Tortilla🌮 | Autumn🍂 | The Other Peter🤦🏽‍♂️ | VicTorious🎤 | Dyl Pickle🥒 | McKenzie Falls🌊 | Nat😇 |Isaac Newton🍎 |Luke Skywalker🐒

Amelia🦖

Guys, Tom and I have some news.

Nat😇

What is it?

Amelia🦖

VicTorious🎤

This isn't a joke right?

Amelia🦖

No it's not a joke! I'm freaking out and I don't know what to do. I'm not ready to be a mom plus Tom and I are in a good place in our relationship right now. I don't want a baby to drive a wedge in that.

Autumn🍂

Alright Amelia, just take a deep breath. Everything will be fine.

Amelia🦖

NO IT WILL NOT BE FINE! I AM CARRYING A FETUS, A LIVING BEING, INSIDE MY BODY AT THIS VERY MOMENT. SO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!

Austin🤠

I thought you wanted kids though?

Amelia🦖

 I do but Tom and I have had some rocky patches over the past couple of years and we're doing good right now. I just don't want a baby to ruin that.

Hurricane Tortilla 🌮

Honestly I think you guys can handle a baby. I think you guys might just have to work a little harder at it but I think you guys will be able to handle it. Plus you have all of us and both yours and Tom's family for support.

McKenzie Falls🌊

What's going on?

Wait....

THOMAS STANLEY HOLLAND I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!

Thomas the Train🚂

Well it was nice knowing all of you. Amelia, please make sure our child knows about their father and how much he loves him/her. 

Amelia🦖

Kenzie isn't going to hurt you.

McKenzie Falls🌊

You sure about that?

Luke Skywalker🐒

When do you guys have your first appointment?

Thomas the Train🚂

Friday.

Amelia🦖

I'm really nervous about it.

VicTorious🎤

Don't be. They'll just check you and do an ultrasound and you'll get to see your baby. There's nothing to worry about.