■Fate?■

((OMG another chapter in the same day? Yeeeeeaaaaah qwq this is mostly recap from the sludge episode so you can skip this chapter if you like))

Katsuki POV:
"GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" I shouted with all my might while my hands sparking like crazy. But that just amused and satisfied the sludge monster. It wasn't helping either that my quirk was making fires everywhere, my mind wasn't in the right state to make decisions. I continued to growl and gasp for air "GET OFF MEEEE!!!" I shouted louder while I try to stretch my way out but it seemed hopeless. Everyone else was either running away or cowering in fear, I wouldn't blame them... But this feeling of suffocation H U R T S. I can see the fire and smoke everywhere while this damn monster just laughts in amusement!! This damn prick!!!

Allmight/Toshinori POV:
There was a commotion in the streets, definitely trouble up somewhere. I haven't heard exactly so It won't help to just stand around either. So with my skinny form I walked around in a hurry trying to collect information on where this incident is. Yeah, it would be easier to just transform privately then look but that would waste time! Don't argue with me reader, I have no time to waste. I continued to look around and ask as I might have been too far to actually hear it.

Izuku's POV:
I heard people screaming and passing by me, "Huh?" I turned and grabbed someone, asking them "What's going on?" But all I received was "RUN!!" It made my stomach grow painful butterflies. But I saw smoke coming from a few blocks away, "It might be my chance to see new heroes or old and move sets!" Was my first thought while my legs ran for me to the incident. Why am I happy in a situation like this!? What's wrong with me! As I continued forward there was a group of people crowding the front entrance to an alleyway of supermarkets. The police kept everyone away while some proheros try to maintain the situation but it didn't seem likely. I heard whispers like, "Have you seen it! It's like slime!" Or "Does it have more than one quirk?" but that last one.."Look! It has taken a kid as a hostage!" That last one rattled me as I tried to make my way to see who that poor kid was---

That kid...KACCHAN!! My eyes widen in fear to see him in such a horrible state,"No, not kacchan-", Is what I muttered out. I continued to look at him directly until Kacchan looked back with frightened eyes as he tried to gasp at times. THAT'S IT. I CAN'T STAND TO SEE HIM LIKE THAT!-- and my feet began to run towards the sludge monster. I couldn't hear the proheros and police shouting for me while I dug my nails into the monster-- I CAN'T HAVE HIM DIE. NOT WHEN KACCHAN CAN BE SOMETHING!

Allmight/Toshinori POV:
Finally made it to the commotion but I saw a kid rush in there like nothing!! I have to do something quickly before he gets killed on the spot. I hurriedly looked around and found a spot, transforming myself into my other muscular form. Everyone was screaming for the kid when the criminal was about to strike. But I made it just in time to block the attack, the green haired kid seemed relieved and I said, "Kid, you truly have the instincts of a hero---Now it's my turn to do-" I prepared my fist "MY JOB!" and punched the criminal. Blowing almost everyone away but that criminal had finally let go of an ash blond kid. I saw the green haired kid go to his friend's(?) side. But before he could say anything the press and interviewers were crowding around me and the ash blonde kid. "A-ah so many cameras!" I laughed out.

Izuku's POV:
Everyone had crowded around kacchan and allmight.. sadly. I was just relieved that he was okay, so I slowly backed away with my bag and started to head my way home. But then I was called out by two proheros, "Wait a minute kid! Get back here-!" I gulped and turn around to confront them. One of them patted my head, "You are one brave kid-" while the second said, "Yeah but next time be careful-you could have been seriously hurt! Okay?" I blinked a bit but then nodded with a wide smile, "Okay! B-but before I go--Can I have your signatures!?" I closed my eyes tightly while I took out my notebook. I could hear the two pros laugh and say "Of course!", I was so glad to hear that--and I was able to learn their quirks and skill sets before I said goodbye.