<The Present>

((Warning: mentions of suicide))

Midoriya POV:
"And that's how I got here mister aizawa" I sigh and lay back on my seat. "And who ever was me that day is still loose and pretending to be me or other people. It must be their quirk--I doubt it was a clone. " I've been in this damn prison room for 2 whole years! 2 WHOLE YEARS! "Now I'm 18 and I should be a senior in UA but here I am" I disappointingly chuckled at my situation. Mister Aizawa continued to hear my rant, "This prison is strict on who and when people can visit me since I've been labled a BROKEN HERO and not a villain. Due to my disorder from middle school." I look up at Aizawa, "Yet the so called justice system hasn't found the actual murder so I'm stuck here. Until that basturd is found, you know how much time I've wasted here!" I began to get angry and clenched my hands into fists. "Midoriya. Calm down, the police are still looking into this. Even Allmight-he hasnt lost faith in you." Aiawa said calmly. Allmight.. "H-he hasn't?" I was dumbfounded "But! How is Kacchan--it's been so long since I've seen him..I just hope he..didn't move on. " I sigh but Mister Aizawa puts a hand on mine to show his support, "Bakugo is fine and no, he is still waiting for you too. He is not allowed to visit since he was 'hiding the murder' even if it wasn't true. " Kacchan..it's so hard not to long for him when he is in much pain as I am. "His left hand--does it work?" I asked. Mister aizawa puts his hand up, "I don't have the answer to that." I blinked a bit, "wh-what-- why!?" He got up from his seat, "My time is done. But midoriya, keep yourself sane till I visit tomorrow. Alright?" Then he walks out of the room, leaving me with my thoughts again. How am I supposed to keep waiting in this dark room!? I've waited for too long-- I shake my head out of my dark thoughts. I sigh and put my head down...Kacchan

Katsuki's POV:
Allmight (deflated form) and I, are waiting for Mister Aizawa in a black car. Since Allmight is losing his strength to continue being the number one hero. We don't have much time before we lose him completely. I keep looking out of the window till Allmight coughs a bit, "Allmight. Are you alright?" I quickly looked over. He nods and clears his throat, "Yes, young Bakugo. I'm alright, don't worry about it. " I  sighed, "No, you're not Allmight--" A knock on the window caught my attention and it was Mister Aizawa. I unlocked the door, He got inside the driver seat. "How are you holding up, you two?" He asks while checking everything in the car. "It's killing me to keep waiting till we find the fucker" I growl under my breath. "I know Izuku is innocent! Why won't anyone believe us! Not even my parents fully undertsand!" I was pissed. "Bakugo, calm yourself. Revenge is a fool's game. " Allmight puts and hand on my shoulder. I look at him for a bit before looking at the window, "Then I am a fool who loves to play the game" Mister aizawa chuckled, "Yes, you are" and began driving us back to the police department. It didn't take us long, like around 30 minutes in car.
It is the same old procedure when we get in there; check in, sit down, wait, and hear/see the bull shit the police have to offer. No offense to Allmight's friend. But when they were done I always tell them they were wrong on most the things but Mister Aizawa stepped in, "Midoriya told me that who ever it was must have use their quirk to disguise themselves as him or other people." Then he added while he got up, "The girl in his story." Then he walks up to the computer and searched up, "Himiko Toga, I remember he mentioned that she was the one to bring him to a club for the so called Disorders/Illnesses." the pitcure..the girl I saw with allmight. The restroom incident. I got up from my chair and Mister Aizawa looks over at me, "and see how Katsuki Bakugo recognizes this young girl. She was the one who withdrew blood from both Katsuki and Izuku." He then points at her, "She disappeared right after she was caught and there was a fake Bakugo when Midoriya went off to get revenge. And she must have used the blood to her advantage to frame Midoriya and get him out of the picture, so no one will be able to stop them." He narrows his eyes. "They know that Allmight doesn't have much time to keep doing this." Everyone in the room went silent, even I was. He must be right, Toga did withdrew blood from both of us. I slammed my hands on the table, "BUT SHE COULD BE ANYWHERE WITH THAT DAMN QUIRK!" Allmight pulls me back down in my seat, "Young Bakugo, don't shout. Think clearly before saying things" Mister Aizawa searched up the newest "suicidal" murders, "All of these suspects were claimed to have did suicides, even though it look like they were fighting with themselves. So Toga must have been behind thoes as well."
Allmight's friend was taking notice of this and wrote it down in his book. Just like Izuku would.. Besides that, everyone risen up from their seats and nodded. "Alright. Let's go and find them!" Allmight's friend said before leaving with their police team. "I sure damn hope they find her before I do" i mutter. "It'll be okay--" Allmight says before coughing a bit of blood. Aizawa went over to his side and gave him a tissue. "Thank you, Aizawa" Allmight thanks a bit weakly. I sighed and crossed my arms, I have been pretty busy with hero work since we got our licenses. But it doesn't mean it was easy..I help Allmight get up from his seat and the three of us made it out of the police department. My eyes caught a figure hiding behind some trees, I see you, you damn basturd. But I fake it while Aizawa, Allmight and I get inside the car and drive off. Aizawa must have seen it too since he was checking the rear windows constanly. I guess we were being followed by someone.

((Oof xD, so yee. Another chapter is done! Poor izuku though--OwO))