- -Where's Kacchan?- -

Uraraka POV: ((GASP))
Deku-kun has been continuously looking around the classroom when he first entered. He would also fidget excessively...something is now definitely wrong. I looked over at Iida and Todoroki to see if they noticed too--they obviously did. I got up from my desk since class hasn't started yet, "Deku-" before I could finish--his head turned to me. His eyes. There are not the same emerald eyes. They were a bright cat eye green-- "Oh. I thought you were Kacchan." he said sadly and turned his head away like he wasn't interested. Iida and Todoroki made their way as they saw what happened. "You are still on about HIM." Todoroki seem to get a lil angry. Deku-kun shifted his eyes to him, "Yes Todoroki-kun, I am. Why does that matter to you?" His eyes closed half way. Todoroki seemed he wanted to shout but he sighed instead,"Midoriya, Bakugo doesn't deserve your attention--" Before any of us could react, Deku-kun had suddenly grabbed todoroki and pinned him to the wall--he was angry, "YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT KACCHAN LIKE THAT." he narrowed his eyes at Todoroki. Iida grabbed Midoriya by his arms and gets him off. Then with in a few seconds Deku-kun was wrapped with Mister aizawa's scarf. I was just so shocked from Deku-kuns sudden actions and behaviors, Todoroki was coughing a bit to clear his throat. "WHAT WAS GOING ON HERE!" Mister Aizawa shouted as everyone else in the class was silent and looking our direction. Deku-kun was suddenly growling and giving death glares at Todoroki. But Mister Aizawa puts his hand on Deku-kun's head and grips it abit, its didn't help and made deku-kun even more aggressive. It wasn't until Bakugo entered the room that Deku-kun finally calmed himself. I guess he didn't want to scare him off again. "What's going on?" Bakugo had finally said a whole sentence in class! Everyone started to rush over him, especially Kirishima,Mina,Denki and Sero. It didn't make Deku-kun happy at all. "Midoriya, you're going to have to explain yourself later and Todoroki you'll have to join him after class." Mister Aizawa said before he shouted, "ALRIGHT, EVERYONE IN THEIR SEATS" and they all scattered in a hurry to sit down, so did I.

Katsuki's POV:
I don't even remember what happened in that damn building. That girl--mika is what the guys in the damn room called her. I barely said a sentence and everyone was so astonished that I can damn talk. BUT I'm more concerned what they do to me, I have this bruise on my the side of my neck--its hidden from the scarf I usually wear now. Cuz what happened in the locker room--Now I feel more concern for my safety due to Deku having a pretty damn strong quirk but being very unstable...which makes me feel so afraid that one day he may go to the villain side. But he keeps trying to reach for me. Why? Why me? Half n half basturd seems more suitable to reach for! Anyways, once I was out of my thoughts I caught him looking at me again but he seemed OFF. Mister Aizawa said sternly, "Midoriya pay attention or I will bring your mom into this." and it worked.
- - class went well until lunch came along - -

I was sitting at my usual spot with Mina, Sero, Kirishima and Denki joining me. I mean--it's nice to have them around but I just don't like to admit it. I had my usual made at home bento which the goofs would always like to take a lil bite from. "HEY! Bakubro, I've noticed you always wear a scarf now but it's not even cold. So what's up with that?" Kirishima tilted his head while Mina nodded and added, "Yeah! And it was after that incident in the search and rescue operation--" but once she mentioned that, all four of them looked at each other and went "OH" It makes me uncomfortable to talk about it so they all dropped the subject, but I felt like I was being watched---I looked around not obviously but when I did I spot the Mika girl and Deku. "BAKUGO!" was the sudden shout of anger that caught my full attention. "Why don't you report mika!" you say? Well I can't, I have to deal with FUCKoroki. I looked over not giving a damn but he decides to pass Mina, Sero, Denki, and Kirishima who were trying to stop him. The candycane basturd grabbed my collar and not my scarf--thankfully- and started to shout at me. He said, "Bakugo. I don't know why the fuck midoriya even bothers with you when you're the one who clearly messed him up in the first place!" He isn't wrong, but it stunned me for a moment then I smacked his arm to let me go. I cover my mouth with my scarf while Kirishima argued,"Hey! Todoroki--you leave Bakugo alone! He clearly doesn't seem to forgive himself for it--and we still see him as a friend even if he didn't tell us!" Mina butted in too, "Yeah! And you have no right to just assault him!" With Denki and Sero nodding with their arms crossed ..I don't deserve these four. "G-guys I-" I stuttered,"I Dont Care Right Now! You've been wearing that annoying green scarf too!" Todoroki had snatched my scarf from me. The one thing I didn't want to happen. It exposed the huge bruise I had on the side of my neck, I was paralyzed--feeling dreadful. Guess who joined in? Yeah, Deku tackled Todoroki out of no where as he screams, "WHAT DID I TELL YOU! GET AWAY FROM MY KACCHAN!!" Before I can say anything, Deku had spotted my huge bruise-- it pissed him off. He was about to punch candycane but I interfered. He looked up at me with those damn cat eyes but they went back to their original dazzling emerald eyes. Shit did I say dazzling? AH CRAP. Deku came back to his sense and saw he had todoroki on the ground, "A-Ah!!? Todoroki-kun I'm so sorry!" He helped him up "I-I don't kn-know what came over me--" I hurriedly took the scarf from Mint paste's hands and wrapped my neck before anyone else questions it. Once I was done I saw todoroki kissing deku like it was nothing! Mina pushed paste mate away with anger, "OI! YOU DON'T JUST GET TO DO THAT INFRONT OF US! GO AWAY BEFORE I BRING THIS UP WITH MISTER AIZAWA!" Todoroki mumbled but complied, grabbing Deku's hand. Deku looked zoned out, but destroyed inside. I was too, but..why--I don't even deserve his attention like that Mint motherfucker said. My four-friends crowded around me and asked millions of times if I was okay. I wasn't. "Oi, I have to go, eat the rest of my bento--I don't feel hungry." I still had Mika in my sight, I ran towards her direction and she started to run away in fear since she didn't have her damn friends. "GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN LIL SHIT!" I was so damn angry to be used like a toy for their experiment or whatever the fuck they did to my neck! She ran inside and I followed right at her heel until mika ran inside the girl's restroom. HA YOU THINK THATS GONNA STOP ME! I kicked the damn door open with heavy breathing and smoke coming from my palms. She screams for help but I just went closer with my hands ready to strangle her. "BAKUGO!" I heard from the door, I turned my head to see allmight. Out of all of the times you decide to come out. It's right now!? "What are you doing!?" He said disappointingly. "I just want to damn strangle her for what her and her friends did to me!" I shouted back. "A-allmight, help! He's crazy!!" Mika fucking fake cries. Ooooo, you're gonna get it now bitch. I was about to grab my scarf to uncover the bruise but--I was shocked. "GAAAAAAH!!!" It-- was painful, I heavily panted as I was weak with my hands and knees on the floor. "BAKUGO!" Allmight rushed to my side but it was too blurry to see things. Her damn voice annoys me so much--"wh-what was that!" She said before I passed out from the random shock...again for fuck sake!

Midoriya's POV:
Once I was out of my daze, I looked around to see I was inside the building again. Todoroki-kun...he..he stole my first kiss! I pulled my hand away from his grip and I shout, "Why did you do that!?" He looked back at me with a soft smile, "Cuz you don't need Bakugo, Midoriya--" huh? I was confused and asked "wh-what? What are you trying to say Todoroki-kun?" I was still angry with him, it was visible. Todoroki-kun was coming closer but I backed away. He said softly, "Awww, come on Midoriya--I like you, so badly. Ever since I saw you and how wonderful you are as a person. So please-" I waved my hands around, no no no! This is bad-- I closed my eyes tightly and responded in fear of losing my friend "Todoroki-kun I'm sorry but I just don't feel the same for you!" I heard the foot steps stop, I slowly opened my eyes and saw him heart broken. Oh geez.. "T-Todoroki-kun..?" I peeped out. He didn't respond and simply started to walk away without a word. "Todoroki-kun!" I shout for him but he just ignored me "Wait!" I stepped forward but I heard a loud shout of pain. But it was too far for me to tell where it came from--it sounded familiar though. Uhg! Someone else could find them, I'm sorry! I started to run after Todoroki-kun since I didn't want to lose my friend. I wondered who that was...

((Ah ch.7? 7--yeah. This was a lil longer so I hope you had enjoyed reading this!!! Buh-bye for now!! OwO/❤))