NOT AN UPDATE

Hi guys,

It has been awhile. I sort of lost motivation to write and made promises to update with new stories. (I know, I know. I'm sorry. 😬)

I've been struggling. With a lot. Some days, I just want to completely shut the world out and other days, I hope for someone to reach out and ask how I'm doing because I'm scared to reach out, for fear of annoying those closest to me.

But I've been feeling some motivation to write again. (It's the heart-on-my-sleeve, romantic at heart in me.) I think I have it in me to still write one more Camren fic. And then, I might just stick to my own stories. Just because the girls are out doing their own thing now, and I feel like many have moved on. (You can tell me if I'm wrong.)

Either way, I want to dive back into writing. I want to find purpose and I think this is a good.

Oh, and for all of you that still comment on the story, I read all of them. Just FYI. I keep up with those and enjoy all your thoughts. I appreciate that you've managed to have this story over 100K.

The next story I'm going to drop, is going to be titled The Singer. It's going to be a little different. I'm definitely throwing them into an AU, but they won't have the same characteristics that we know them as today. They're going to be a tad different.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this little not an update thing.

--brknshdws