chapter 5

Solisse's POV

I awoke to a bad song (probably by apollo), showered then went to go see the outfit, jewelry and shoes Aphrodite picked out for today. When I opened the closet door the only things inside were a white and gold Greek style dress, gold gladiator sandals, a gold crown that resembled Nike's, a gold bracelet that looks like an arrow and gold earrings with a diamond (outfit shown above). By the time I got changed it was 6:45 am so I grabbed my phone and full messenger bag then put on my charm bracelet. Once I had everything I went to the miniature living space to see my brother wearing a sea green v-neck t-shirt, dark blue jeans, white Nike sneakers and his leather band ready with his bag. Once he saw me we went to the elevator and pressed the down button, then once inside the 1 button. We left the elevator and quietly walked to the kitchen to see only Annabeth, Piper, Hazel and Jason eating breakfast. Annabeth is wearing a simple gray knitted sweater with black ripped jeans and black combat boots. Piper has on a white shirt with a sky blue zip hoodie tied around her waist, faded ripped blue skinny jeans and blue Nike sneakers. Jason was wearing the same thing as Fos but Jason's shirt is sky blue. And Hazel is wearing an outfit similar to mine but her dress is purple and gold, her shoes are the same but about 3 inches less going up her leg and she isn't wearing any jewelry but has on a hint of lip gloss. Fos and I sat at the table after making 2 bagels with cream cheese.

"It's 7:00 am where are they?" Annabeth then sighed and yelled this time "if you boys don't get down here in the next 10 minutes I'm going to get Solisse, Fos and Jason to electrocute you!" Just then Will and Neeks came into the kitchen.

"Sorry I had to wake him up again."

Will and Neeks are wearing an outfit similar to Fos and Jason's but Will's shirt is yellow and Neeks has black shirt, jeans and sneakers. As soon as the 2 boys sitdown Frank walks in wearing the same outfit as Neeks but with a blood red shirt. 6 minutes pass then Annabeth asks,

"Solisse?" I raise my left arm and call on lightning. *ZAP* "OW!" Poor Leo.

"Are you part of the 12th legion?"

"We both are. Why do you ask Jason?"

"Can I see your tattoos?" Fos and I show Jason our SPQR tattoos. I have 13 lines and Fos has 6. But we both have the same symbol...Lupas. "You proved yourself at the age of 2? How?"

"I don't remember. Maybe ask one of the demigods in New Rome." Just then a angry spiky haired Leo Valdes walks in gets breakfast and sits down. Apparently Fos and I had the same idea and we dumped water on his head then dried him. Voila, no more spiky hair. Then Leo does the unexpected, he smiles and thanks us before going back to his breakfast. By 7:20 am we go to the garage. we all have cars! Mine is a silver electric Tesla convertible, Fos's is a dark blue electric Lamborghini, Jason has a sky blue electric Nissan, piper's a magenta Mitsubishi, Hazel has a purple Lincon, Frank a red BMW, Annabeth a dark grey Hyundai, Percy's a sea green Lamborghini, Will a yellow sports car and Nico a black Tesla. We got our keys, got into the cars and drove to our first day of school.

🏛🏛🏛

Percy's POV

Schist, it's 7:30am, I slept in too long. School starts in a half hour and I'll have to deal with Cassidy! She needs to get a real boyfriend. Really, I keep telling her that I have a Girlfriend but she won't leave me alone. She's always calling me her boyfriend and she isn't even nice or pretty. She cakes on her makeup and terrorizes the school. Well I still need to go to school so I take a super quick shower, put on a navy blue tshirt, blue jeans with my navy blue and yellow swim jacket and Adidas sneakers (just to make Nike mad) that are black. I run to the kitchen, grab a blue pancake to eat on the way, then run down to catch the bus witch I almost missed. First day of school her I come.

A.N. 24 reads! Thanks guys. To be honest I didn't think I'd get more then 3 reads.