chapter 4: Jason's POV

So I have a brother and another sister who by the way is super cool and powerful.

"So what does the note say?"

I picked up the note and read outloud

"Dear demigods,

The gods have created and designed this house to the best of our ability. Your godly parent's are the ones who designed your rooms and in Solisse and Fos's case apartment (too many people to design one room). There is a magical barrier around the property and school you will be attending. Enjoy the house and finish exploring.

WARNING: Aphrodite is the one picking out the outfits and managing the closets!

From,
The gods"

"Well Mcshizzles Valdez wants to go check out the rooms"

We all agreed to go check out the rooms. We walked to the XXXL elevator and road it to the second floor. Solisse and Fos said,

"Meet you guys in the kitchen at about 11:00 am. That'll give you 1 hour to check out your rooms." We agree and headed to our rooms.

Time skip because I'm to lazy to describe the rooms and this way you can imagine them what ever way you want.

When I was done looking at my room I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I looked around and saw Solisse and Fos on phones. Fos's was an ombre style that went from dark blue to light gray and Solisse's has a paint splat design in every color that her eyes were. The symbol on both phones is a golden O on the back. Then Leo came into the kitchen.

"Where did you get the monster proof phones?!"

"There just over there on the table. Yours is the one with the fire print and Jason's has the clouds."

The symbol on the back of the other phones are different. Mine has a purple SPQR above an orange CHB on the back. Leo's just had a the orange CHB on the back. When the others came down and grabbed ther phones I noticed Annabeth had a plain stormy grey design and the orange CHB. Beauty queen's is coral with the same CBH. Sunshine had a sky blue design with a sun and the same symbol as Leo. Hazel's phone had a gem design and had the purple SPQR symbol on the back. Frank's phone had the same symbol as Hazel but the design is a blue background with a red dagger. Nico's phone has a black skull design and red UW symbol on the back. The only one left was percy's and it has a Nemo design with the same symbol as mine. Solisse speaks up to ask,

"Who wants pizza for lunch? And what kind?"

"Vegetarian" piper shouted

"Greek?" Annabeth asks

"Pepperoni" Leo said with a smile

"Cheese" Hazel politely says

"Ok I'll call in the order." With that Solisse leaves the room to place the order.

Time skip to after pizza is eaten

"So who wants to explore the rest of the house?"

Time skip to after supper

"It's 10PM. We should go to bed. We all have school tomorrow and we should all be up at 6:30 am"

"Someone's excited to see her boyfriend tomorrow."

Annabeth blushed bright red and ran upstairs to her room at piper's comment.

"She's right you now we're going to our apartment. See you in the morning."

"Goodnight"'s and "Okay"'s were said as Solisse and Fos went to the elevator.

"So who wants to watch a movie?"

We followed Leo to the tenth floor movie theater.

A.N. first,I'm not going to describe the house so once again use your imagination and I may explain some rooms/floors.