Annabeth Chase

I thought we were powerful. We look like toddlers next to the 4 teen standing in front of us. And 3 of them are younger than most of us.

"Lee?" Solisse's word snaps me out of my thoughts and I look just in time to see the 16 year old that just manipulated time fall to the ground. What do you even do when someone that powerful goes down? Apparently you feed them enough ambrosia and nectar to kill any normal demigod. Will look's horrified by the amount the 3 super powerful people were giving him but to my surprise he woke up. And Molly gave him more ambrosia to eat.

"H-how are you still alive?" Will asked looking astonished.

"I just got tired. I didn't die."

"But you just ate so much ambrosia and nectar!"

"That wasn't that much." Will just looked at him with confusion, shock and a little bit of anger. Then Lee stood up. How did I not see it before. He's taller than all of us by at least an inch. And apparently when he passed out the mist dropped and I could see the red and gold eyes for a second before he covered his eyes again. But they were fascinating. I can't help but wonder how one gets eyes that color. Then again piper's change color but never red and Solisse's are a billion different colors, maybe her eyes have red too, I've never been close enough to see all the colors...

"We should get you upstairs." Solisse offered. Then Astrlee visibly paled and asked.

"What floor?"

"11th... but he won't attack you. Your with us." She reassured.

"Not a chance. I'll stay on this floor."

"He's technically your brother and he won't blast his brother."

"If he does it to his niece and nephews then why not his 'brother'."

"Zuse won't blast you so get your butt on that elevator." Solisse finished with a deadly glare. It was worse than mine, but I could tell she was holding back. Then all the not-so-demi-gods went upstairs. Then I realized what they meant by brother.

"Jason, nico, percy, Hazel. I think you just met your long lost uncle." I told my friends. Then everyone seemed to realize and got surprized faces.

"We have an uncle that's younger than us." Jason told percy.

"Oh gods." Was Percy's reply.

"Well at least he's not evil like his parents." Frank tried.

"I don't know what to think about this. He's technically younger than all of us. This gods family thing is just getting more complicated and confusing by the day."

"Guys and girls meetings in the respective caves?" Piper suggested. Everyone agrees so we go to our respective caves. When all the girls are in the lady cave I realized something.

"Girls, Zuse wants to kill Astrlee because he's the only child kronos didn't try to eat."

"Does that mean Lee's in cahoots with his dad's?" Piper asks.

"I don't know. But we should find out."
After I said that Hazel started crying so we all rushed to comfort her.