Fos Olympus

After everyone who can leaves Solisse calms down again. Then Lee's eyes glow and I snap him out of it again. He gives me a look and I know what's happening. Lee's parents have started to attack my sister mentally. I give him a nod and he grabs her hand and his eyes glow again. I can only imagine what's happening to Solisse. She starts to cry so I grab her (other) hand around the cast to try and comfort her but I know a little bit of what's happening to her and this won't work. I hate that I can't do anything. So I sit on the edge of the bed and wipe the tears off her cheeks. I hear an almost broken sound come out of her mouth and it breaks my heart. I never wanted to see my sister like this again but here we are. Lee's parents never killed him so they decided to go after the people he loves. It happens with Hades too. But I've never heard of them going after any of the other gods. About an excruciating minute later her breathing evens out and Lee's eyes fade. I look back at my sister. She's in a lot of pain but she's also waking up. Over the past 3 days her left arm has healed as well as 2 of the beaks on her leg. When she opens her eyes all the colors are glowing but slowly fade until just a sun yellow is still glowing.

"Help me sit up, will you?" She asks so Lee and I help her sit up, one look at her you can tell she's in alot of pain then She gasps and her hand clutches her injured shoulder. I want to stop right then but she kept getting up whether we help to make it less painful or she does it on her own. She's sitting up now and she scans the room. Everyone in the room looks happy to see her awake. Her eyes settle on Thalia.

"Lutenit Grace, what are you doing here?"

"Glad you're finally up." Thalia jokes

"Good to see you again too, lutenit. How are the huntress' and Artemis."

"Good but we all miss you. When will you be doing another hunt?"

"Hopefully within the year."

"Good." Then Solisse's gaze moved to Bob and Small Bob neither could hold there excitment.

"Friend Solisse is better!" Cheard Bob.
Solisse's just gave the pair a smile. Then her appearance flickered for a second and her eyes met Rena's.

"Lady Sonique." She says and bows. I can't help it I snicker at my sister's expression at the name.

"Stand up." Solisse says to the girl. "What's your name and why are you here?"

"I'm Rena Pretor of the 12th legion. I was sent by my mother Belona." Rena says after she stands.

"I already told her not to call us that but she won't listen." I whispere to my sister.

"Fine, but you don't call me lady Sonique. If I'm in my Roman form you can call me Sonique but please just call me Solisse." Rena nods then Solisse looks at Nico standing in the shadows.

"Neeks? What's wrong?" She asks.

"They told me about you all, I'm sorry." He says and I see a tear run down his cheek.

"Come here." She holds out her not ingered arm and when Nico comes she gives him a small hug. "It'll be ok." I hear her whisper to him then he pulls away and returns to his spot. Then Solisse sees Molly practically in tears. "Molly?"

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Don't blame yourself. Percy and I did it this way for a reason."

"Wait. What did you just say?" I asked.

"I got a vision when we were in the car. I knew that I would survive and keep percy alive but mike wouldn't so percy and I used powers to keep mike from dieing."

"Ok thank you for clarifying." Then she turned her attention to percy who was sitting on his bed.

"You ok?"