Thalia Grace

Just after the general falls asleep Lee and Molly pop in.

"We need to talk." Lee tells Fos with a dark tone. Then the generals breath hitches so I come to her side. "Too late." Lee finishes with a worried expression.

"Lee, what's happening?" Fos asks obviously confused and scared.

"We told them then my mother appeared gave us a warning then flashed away so we rushed back."

"Mother?" I'm so confused.

"Turns out I also get the primordial's as parents." Lee says not taking his terrified eyes off his girlfriend. Yes the general can be romantically involved with a Male.

"What mother and what warning?" I ask before I freak out.

"Chaos said that she world come for the only one who will love me." Lee told us now completely terrified as Solisse's face twists with pain. Lee walks over to her and grabs her hand.
"I can't stop her but I can slow her down." Then a part of his eyes I've never seen before glows. It's a black around his pupils that looks like a night sky in the forest. Solisse's features relaxes. Then her breathing stops for a few seconds. Then the monitor flatlined and Lee collapses. Then the monitor beeps again and Solisse starts breathing. she makes a heartwrenching sound of pain and opens her eyes. There's a new color that stands out like the stripes on zebra. The black color that's in Lee's eyes are now in hers. Lee groans from his place on th floor and stands up. "Are you ok?" He asks Solisse.

"Your mother is not a very nice person." She says back but you can hear the pain in her voice.

"What did she do?" I ask.

"I don't know but it hurts like the Stix." Solisse replies and Percy pailed.

"Did you go for a swim in the Stix?" Percy asks.

"She was 6. She fell in when a monster attacked them." Everyone looks at Nico who stepped out of the shadows.

"How do you know?" Solisse asks him.

"It was an example Hades and persephone gave me." Nico says getting a shade whither, if possible. The Olympians in the room give him a nod.

"B-but that's a lot. You need to prepare for a swim in the Stix. How are you still alive?" Percy asks her absolutely in shock. I'm starting to get curious now too.

"Can you all keep a secret?" Fos asks.

"Yes" I say and everyone follows my lead. But befor the hybrids could continue Solisse's hair turns black with white flashes that move. She inhales sharply then she closes her eyes tight, no doubt to help with pain. Lee quickly takes a seet beside her on the edge of her bed and grabs her hand. But then Lee's appearance changes in only a second with no signs of pain. It's just those two so I became very confused. Now Solisse is wearing a black dress that looks like the universe and Lee's wearing pants and a tshirt made of the same material. Then there's a flash so on instinct I close my eyes. Then befor us stands Chaos. Everyone but Solisse and Lee bow. I can see her move towards the couple.

"Hello, son." She says to who I assume is Lee.

"Don't call me that." Lee snaps at her. You don't just snap at the creator of the universe!

"Rise, young one's." Chaos tells us then turns her attention back to her son. The people  who were bowing stand straight and turn to look at the trio adorned in black. I quietly make my way over to the corner to watch the conversation. "Lee, look at me." She tells him. But he keeps his eyes on Solisse's. Both there eyes are now completely starry black. "Astrlee Luna, look at your mother when she is speaking to you!" She yells at lee but he only closes his eyes and turns his head further away from Chaos. Then he spoke.

"You are not my mother. What did you do?"

"I simply made you two more alike."

"What did you do." He says in a terrifying calm voice.

"I gave her something." Then lee says something in titan.

"I made her more like you."

"My life is a curse nobody should have to deal with." He tells her pointedly.

"I only gave her my blessing. If she is in this form she is the most powerful primordial, next to you, to ever walk the earth. You'd have to be in this form too. " This took lee by surprise. He looked down at his girlfriend who is still obviously in pain.

"Get out." He tells Chaos in a soft voice  that made it sound like a threat. Then she flashes away. Immediately the couple changed back to Greek and Solisse is no longer in pain. Then she laughs a little.

"And that was worse than the Stix." This got Lee and Fos to give a little chuckle.