two

Mitchel's POV

I said goodbye to Christian and tried telling him that I'm staying at Jordan's house tonight. He didn't believe me at all. Jordan and I are heading to the Zoo for our date. It's about a 20 minute drive and I wasn't up to driving so I let Jordan drive my car. We played The Weeknd for the entire drive. I tried not think about what Christian had said but it kept popping into my head.

Right. See you tonight sexy.
I'll see you tonight.

It's like he knows me and how I work. Christian always manages to get under my skin. I can't shake him off. Even if I wanted to. The hold he has on me is too strong. I swear he knows it and uses it to his advantage. It's fucking annoying and attractive all at once. Speaking of the devil my phone gets a notification from him.

thechristiananthony sent you a photo

open | delete

mitchelcave you really enjoy fucking with me huh?

mitchelcave
you really enjoy fucking with me huh?

thechristiananthony
of course baby. u miss me yet?

mitchelcave
who said I was coming back to you anyways?

thechristiananthony
I'm pretty sure we both know you are

mitchelcave
I'm on a date and we just got to the Zoo
I have to go

thechristiananthony
don't think of me too much &
remember that she's not me ;)

seen

God he's good. Christian knows exactly how to get me wrapped around his finger. It's so frustrating to me.

No. Stop Mitchel.

I need to focus on Jordan and our date. "Jordan, do you want to go see the baby elephants?" I ask in hopes of distracting myself from thoughts of Christian.

"Yes of course! I love the baby elephants so much" Jordan squeals. The elephants were adorable.

We walked out of the zoo holding hands and we had a great time. I dropped Jordan at home. I leave and I find myself driving down the familiar street to my house that I share with Clinton and Christian. I walk to my room and set my stuff down. Fuck am I really doing this again. Yes I am.

I open the door to Christian's room to see him lying down on his bed. His hair a little damped from the shower he must have taken in the past hour or so. He looks good. Christian finally noticed me and looked up.

"Hey sexy," he says looking at me with seductive eyes.

and I'm weak.