seven

Christian's POV

"Dude please, stop. You walking around all sad and shit is depressing. He's not even worth all that." I think Clinton is finally tired of me. I can't help it if I miss Mitchel. It's been almost a day. It's 8:00 pm now and the night is usually our time.

"You do know that's your brother right? And I can't help it. I've grown a strong liking for the kid."

"Yes I know and I still stand by what I said. He ain't worth it. Are you worried about getting hurt? I don't see him leaving Jordan anytime soon."

"First of all, ouch. Brutal honesty can hurt sometimes. He is under my skin and I am under his. Literally sometimes too." I miss Mitchel's touch and the feeling of his lips on mine. Jordan can kindly return my man back to me now.

"Eww gross! Nasty," Clinton said with a disgusted look on his face.

I think I make Clinton uncomfortable but he's a person that I'm really close with right next to Mitchel. Pat and Jesse are my best friends too but I've known Clinton longer so it makes sense I talk to him about personal stuff more than them. Overall he doesn't mind it because he pretends everything I say isn't about Mitchel. It is 70% about Mitchel and 30% about music and my other flings. Yes I'll admit I can get around. It's a mixture of women and men. Sounds bad but I am just trying to find who and what I like. I like Mitchel of course but my mind tells me all the time that he's not yours. He has someone else and I'm just a side piece. I know this but I keep wanting to think that he does have real feelings for me. This kinda fucks with me all the time.

"Can we go out to the bar? You made me realize something."

"I mean yeah I'm down but please can it be a straight bar? No offense to the gays. I support them always."

"Yes that's what I was thinking too. Need to find me a stunning hot bitch to bring home."

"Oh god you're ... nah nevermind. Let's go."

"No, what am I doing? Tell me."

"You're going to bring a bitch home and have her stay the night so Mitchel can see her in the morning."

"No. You're wrong."

"Yes."

He can see right through me.