eleven

Christian's POV

"I bring one girl over and you're breaking things off? God forbid that I hook up with someone else. You have Jordan and I'm pretty sure you're fucking her so what's the fucking difference? Makes no sense."

"Yeah well you knew about Jordan all this time. And maybe you should get with other people. Stop obsessing over me."

"Oh I am obsessed with YOU? Hah. No. I don't need you," I say in a loud voice. Why am I getting so heated? Mitchel can't be serious right now.

"Hey st-ssttop yelling at me," he said in a soft voice that made me feel awful for like a second. "I know you're upset but I really do think it's best for us to take some time apart."

"I'm not upset. I'm more disappointed. Bye."

"I'm sorry. I uhh -can I have one last kiss? You know for old times sake," Mitchel whispered. I'm hurt that he broke things off and I'm going to make him pay for it.

I go over to him and cup his face. He leans forward and before our lips touch I pull away before telling him that he doesn't get a kiss from me.

"No. Go kiss your girlfriend," I said as I turn to walk out the door.

"Christian... I'm not done talking to you," he said as he stood up and placed his hand on my arm.

"I'm going to my room. Please just leave me alone for the day."

I quickly left his room and headed back to mine. Secretly hoping he would come to me and say he changed his mind about the break. Or just to check on how I'm feeling because we're still friends. Of course he never did which even hurt more. Obviously I can't avoid him completely since we are in a band together but other than that I'm going to try my hardest. Clinton and I will just have to become closer and spend more time together. Mitchel is pushing me away to be with Jordan. I will not let him get the satisfaction of seeing me hurt if I can help it.

thechristiananthony's story

chadmichaels wants to send you a message accept | delete

accept | delete

chadmichaels
hey big head

thechristiananthony
do I know you?

chadmichaels
no but I want to know you

thechristiananthony
that was corny😂

chadmichaels
u laughed tho

thechristiananthony is typing ...

Well this break is starting off on a good note.