Staring

Soonyoung POV

Today is the last day of practise. After that, we have free time for about 2 Weeks and i can celebrate my Birthday without actually working. I am very excited and i can't wait. I think i annoyed my members because i ask them everyday about my birthday and what they planned for me.

I walked to Seokmin and asked him: „Seokminnie, my Birthday is in 2 Days... Don't you wanna tell me what you got for me ?" I asked him with my cute Voice. He looked at me and smiled. „No, i don't want to tell you that. Your birthday is in two days, so wait a little bit more." I frowned at him and said: „ You should respect your Hyung a little bit more." I turned around and shouted that i go back to the dorm.

I waited for the elevator, when i heard footsteps behind me. „ Are you alright Soonyoung?" someone asked me and i knew exactly who it was. I looked behind me and saw Jihoon staring at me. I gave him a little smile and said: „ Yes, i am. You know i am just joking." When i talk to Jihoon, i always feel a little bit nervous and shy but i don't know why. He always cared for me and i think because of that, i'm feeling this way. He walked closer to me and said:„ You should just wait, if you know your presents now, you will be disappointed at your Birthday." And i knew he was right. But why need I Jihoon to tell me this and actually believe him and not the other members ? We looked each other in the eyes and i thought that his eyes were gorgeous. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING ??? I heard the sound of the elevator and snapped out of my staring. I asked him: „ Wanna walk together to the dorm ?" „ Hmm no. I need to go the studio. I am working on something and it's not ready yet." he said. I stepped in the elevator and said: „ Okay, see you later then." He just smiled at me and with that the door closed.

Words: 359