Longing

Soonyoung POV

On our way to the studio we didn't talked much. I couldn't believe , that i almost kissed Jihoon. Actually i could, because he looked so cute when he was blushing and staring at me. Maybe i should talk to him about it but what if he is embarrassed. But now i know for sure, that i have feelings for him. I don't know what i should do. I turned my head to him and saw that he was already staring at me. I felt that my cheeks grow hot. "Are you alright Soonyoung? Your face is red. Are you sick?" he asked with concern and touched my head with the back of his hand. I couldn't reponse. My heart was beating so fast just because he touched me. " Okay, your temperature is normal." he said and took his hand away. " Why don't you talk to me? Did i do something wrong?" he looked at me with puppy eyes. I couldn't say anything. Soonyoung,what's wrong with you ? I noticed that the car stopped. Jihoon just shooked his head and said:" Fine,then don't talk." He opened the car door and exited the car. When the door closed, i came to my senses. Oh shit. I tried quickly to follow him. When i entered Pledis, i saw him already walking in the elevator. "Jihoon, wait please." i shouted but the doors closed already. Nice Soonyoung, now he is mad at you. I waited for the next elevator and thought about what i should say. Maybe i will just tell the truth. I heard the elevator doors opened at stepped  in.

I knocked on the door of the studio."Come in." i heard him say. I entered and walked straight to Jihoon. "I'm sorry. I think i should explain." he looked at me and i saw him getting nervous. Maybe he knows, why i wanna talk to him." I'm sorry that i didn't responded to you. It's just, that i keep thinking of this morning and i wanted to say that i am sorry about that too. I didn't knew what i was doing and it will never happen again. I promise." I saw that he kinda looked sad by what i was saying but it quickly went away. He nooded his head. "It's okay. But we should start with the song." he said while smiling at me. There was it again. His beautiful smile. I can't get enough of this. I felt the butterflys again.

We worked the whole day. We tried to think of a concept and started with the lyrics. Every now and then i looked at Jihoon and sometimes he catched my look. Everytime he smiled at me and it made me so happy. When it was late in the evening, we sat on the couch at his studio and had dinner. "What do you think? Did we make progress or do you wanna try something else?" i asked Jihoon. "It's your song. We do what you want to. If you think, we should do something else, we will do it. I just want that you are happy with it." he answered with a smile. I looked at him and took his hand. " I am happy already, just because i get this chance to have my solo song." I tried to catch his look and when i did, i saw him blushing. I couldn't help it. I took my other hand and stroked his cheek. "You're just so cute when you blush. I want to see it more often." His eyes widened by what i was saying. I want to kiss him again. I tried to lean in and saw that he closed his eyes. When i was right about to touch his lips, my phone ringed.