Smiling

Jihoon POV

That first thing Soonyoung did when when we came home was to shouting like crazy." OH MY GOD GUYS YOU DON'T BELIEVE WHAT JIHOON GOT ME." He runs in the living room where the others were. I smiled to myself. He was so happy and that made me happy. I walked behind him and heard how he said, that i wrote a song for him. Jeonghan came to me and said:" So  i guess your surprise was pretty amazing for him?" I just nodded my head. "He looks so cute when he is so happy. I really fell for him Jeonghan." i said to him while my mood became sad. I thought about how he would maybe never return my feelings and i just know that my feelings for him won't go away that easily. Jeonghan squezed my shoulder and said: " I think when you look close enough, then you will he see, that he has the same feelings towards you but i think he don't know it himself. Maybe you should push him a little bit so that he can realise it." He smiled and walked to Sonnyoung to congratulate him on his solo song. I backed away and walked out and went to my room. I closed the door and leaned against it. How should i push him without exposing my feelings. It was frustrating. A knock at my door startled me. I opened it and looked at Soonyoung. "Hey, are you alright? Why did you leave?" he asked with a sad look. I grabed his arm and pulled him inside. I saw that he was a little bit shocked by my action and me too. " I just wanted you have a little more time with the others because you spent half the day with me and i didn't wanted to get in the way. Also it's already late and i'm tired." i smiled at him. He looked at me with a soft smile. "Okay, but never think that you get in the way. Just with you being there everything is great." I could tell that i am blushing because of his words. " So cute." i heard him whisper. " Good Night Jihoon. Thanks again for probably the best birthday ever." he smiled. Then, he did something unexpected. He kissed my cheek and left the room. I couldn't move. Did he just kissed my cheek????? I jumped on my bed and put my face in the pillow. Maybe but just maybe Jeonghan is right. Maybe i got really a chance with Soonyoung. I couldn't stop smiling until i fell aspleep.