Surprising

Soonyoung POV

I couldn't really think at that moment, when Jihoon took my hand. I was shocked. Since when is he so forwarded and why does it feel so good with his hand in mine. My stomach tingled and i got goosebumps. Soonyoung, don't fall for him, I thought to myself. We walked out of the living room, while Jihoon holded my hand. " Soonyoung, happy Birthday" and with that saying,he opend the door to Mingyu's and his room. Everybody shouted Happy Birthday and i was overwhelmed with Happiness. The room was decorated with flowers, ballons and confetti. In the middle stood a large tabel with a cake and a lot of presents. I smiled so bright that my cheeks hurted. " Thank you so so much for this" i said to them. Everyone came to me and hugged me when they did, i let go of Jihoons hand. The good feeling disappeard and i wanted to grab his hand again but i stopped myself from it. " Go open you presents hyung" said Seokmin with a smile on his face.

I walked to the table and saw 12 little presents. Everything was so well wraped and i couln't decide which one i would open first. On every present was the name of the person who was it from. I saw every Name but Jihoon's wasn't there. My eyes became sad whe i thought about that he didn't get something for me. "Now, open your presents already Soonyoung." said Joshua to me. I started to unpack. I was so touched because every present was so well thought. I got some new shoes for practise , a CD from Shinee also i got some Shinee's merch and so on. I was happy when i opend all of them. S.Coups looked at me and said: " You need to blow the candles out and make a wish". I nooded my head and turned towards the cake. I blowed the candles out and wished that Seventeen would always be happy together. "So, i think you know already that there wasn't a present from Jihoon." Jeonghan said to me. " Yeah, but it's okay that he got nothing for me, his presense is already enough." i answerd at smiled at Jihoon. I was surprised because  i just saw how he blushed. It was so cute. " For my present you need to come with me to take a walk." he said and grabbed my hand again. Instantly my stomach tingled again. I kinda liked this feeling and Jihoons hand in mine.  But i never would say that to him. We took our Jacket on and left the dorm. I was so excited but also a little bit nervous to be alone with him.