Touching

Jihoon POV

I was so so nervous, while we walked to our studio. All kind of thoughts came to my mind. What if he don't like the present,what if he don't like the song. It was nerve-wracking. And on top of that, i was stupid enough to take his hand again.  Jihoon, you will just like him more. Why do you do this to yourself? While we walked, Soonyoung asked me:" Where are we going Jihoonie." This again, calling me Jihoonie. I felt that i blushed at this nickname. Stupid Jihoon. "You will see, it's not far anymore." i answered. Soon enough we came to Pledis and walked inside. "Why are we here, do you wanna work again? And why did want that i come with you?" I stopped at the elevator and turned to him." It's a surprise, you will see." With a bling the doors opended and i took him with me, still holding his hand. I brushed my hand off and murmured a sorry to him. He just smiled to himself. Did he liked it or why did he smiled like that? The Elevator stopped at the fourth floor. We walked right to my studio. When i opend the door, i holded it open for him and said:" Take a seat at my computer desk please. I wanna show you something." he looked at me with a questioning glance but followed my command. I walked behind him and started my Computer, while i tried to explain why we are here. " So , i think you wanna know why we are here. My Birthday present is on my Computer and i wanna show it here, just the two of us. I hope it's okay with you and i'm sorry that you thought that i didn't get a present. I didn't wanted to make you sad. And i hope you will like it." i smiled at him and my nervousness rised again. I felt that my hands started to tremble. Keep it together Jihoon. Soonyoung just nooded his head while listening what i said. " Please listen to it carefully." And with that i started the song. While he was listening, i constantly looked at him. He didn't showed any expressions and it's made me nervous again. After the song ended he said to me: " Wow Jihoon, thats a masterpiece. When did you wrote this song?" I blushed at his comment." Thank you. I started to write it about two months ago. But i finished it just a couple of days ago. It needed to be perfect, thats why it took so long." I looked at him and smiled. "But why are you showing it only to me?" he asked with curiousity in his eyes. Okay,Jihoon. Let's go. "Because this song is for you. It's your Birthday present. You can finally have your solo song 'Hurrican', if you want. Of Course you can change something and we can write the lyrics together or just you can write it and..." i couldn't finish my sentence because i was pulled in a big hug. " Thank you Jihoon, thank you so much. This is amazing. I don't know what to say. You make a dream come true."