Prologue

An Island situated in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. No one ever knows the exact location of this island due to the continuous shifts in the Pacific. They called this island "The Island of Roses". Its main attractions are of course the huge variety of roses on the island. It is also the main exporter of roses in the world. Red rose to black roses, this island has the rose you need for any occasions.
    After many centuries of events, this island remained a monarch country. This Island is ruled by Queen Watanabe Mayu and her wife Kashiwagi Yuki, the couple have three daughters. The oldest daughter, Sakura, the second one, Nako and the youngest, Hitomi.
    Compared to her older sister, Nako was spoiled by her Mom Mayuyu, and so Nako perceived her life as easy going, never cared for others and was the most selfish between the three. Until she met an unnie who was the opposite of her and whom would become her fiance.

————————————
Hi guys, so for those who don't know me, I mostly write AKB48 ff but I'm also a fan of Iz*one. I have for now two books which one isn't completed yet so for my fellow readers of that book (Forever in my Heart) I'm sorry, I keep promising to finish it but I never do it... one day it will be completed maybe even before this story finishes... hope so. But for now, I wanted to start this story since I noticed that there is not much EunbixNako ff compared to Yenyul,Chaekura and Annyeongz.. So Enjoy this story. Leave a comment and vote for it.

Ja~nee