22- Success yet...

No one's POV

Eunbi-unnie was now the new CEO of Woolim Entertainment after 3 years of hard work and determination. She finally succeeded however she did not have anyone to congratulate with since she became so distant and unapproachable to everyone. Chaewon and a few of the gang congratulated her through call or text but most of them were all busy with their own life that it was difficult to have a celebration. Eunbi-unnie just noticed the loneliness now since most of the time she was just focused on her work that her friends and family would not invite her in events. She did not mind it in the beginning but now it was very depressing and lonesome. After finishing off with the meeting, she immediately told all the employees that it would be a half day at work today as a gift and as new CEO.

"sugohaesseoyo!"

She said her good bye to her employees and went to the parking lot and started the engine of her car, as she sat inside she got a few news notifications

Princess Nako new love life?

Princess Nako spotted with someone of the public.

Royal Princess Nako has now moved on from Woolim CEO, Kwon Eunbi as pictures surfaces with an anonymous person

Eunbi-unnie just sigh at the news that Nako was now moving on while she was stuck and can't move on because she still loves her deep down she knows that she wanted Nako forever but what can she do now when the love of her life as now moved on from her.

Eunbi's POV

I drove home to my beach house since that was the place I spend most of my weekend since Chaewon lives with Hiichan and so I decided that I would have a condo near the office for the weekday but for weekend I stayed here. Funny thing is that this place has so many memories of me and Nako, from the first time when she was drunk and I had to help her go home and her knocking early in the morning angry about the news that we were engaged. Many memories of every seconds with her have stayed in my long term memories. There were happy memories and sad memories but Nako was always there in those memories with this house. Thus, it is the reason why I cannot move on and that I'm still attached to her. I went to my fridge and took a sprite and went to the patio then went to the hammock to rest as there was still time before the sunset.

Chaeyeon's POV

I'm here in the VVIP section of Red Velvet's World Tour Concert since my wife is a huge fan of Red Velvet and her bias is Irene. The more I look at Irene that more I see Eunbi-unnie doppelgänger, but Kurra does not see it and just keep fangirling at Irene. I look on my left and saw the sparkles in her eyes as she watches the concert and also waving her Revluv lightstick and also have I mentioned that she has a fan with Irene on our bedside table! It is like she made an Irene sacred table. I know that she is a gamer but an Irene fan, she surprises me everyday. I just kept looking at her and smiled as I knew that if she was happy then I was happy as well.

After the concert was over, we got the chance to meet the members backstage by request of the Queen herself. And also I let her do the request since I wanted to do a collaboration with them for my dance studio.

"Jjaeyeon!! I'm getting a bit nervous with meeting them face to face"

"You will be fine and I'm sure they are also nervous since they are meeting up with Queens"

When it was time to meet up with them, Sakura aura changed to a very professional royal Queen as she greeted one by one the members but I noticed when she arrived to Irene, her hand was shaking a lot. I also greeted the members and told them they did a good job out there and the fans were really enjoying the concert.