11- Family Trip part 2

No one's POV

It was early in the morning, the sun was rising and reflected nicely the ocean, it was a quiet morning yet two people were already up at 6am. It was Chaeyeon and Eunbi-unnie who were preparing breakfast for the sleeping 10 others in the house. The smell of bacon, pancakes and eggs with fried rice, woke up a glutton.

"Ah Hyewon-ah, Good Morning!"Chaeyeon cheerfully said to Hyewon who was still half-asleep. Yet, Hyewon's body moved by itself as she went to the table and started to eat.

While Hyewon was still eating, Eunbi-unnie and Chaeyeon finally finished cooking and placed the food on the table.

"We should wake up the others now Eunbi-unnie"told Chaeyeon as she arranged the plates on the table.

"Let's wake them, oh and Hyewon-ah do not finish all the food! Leave some for the others"said Eunbi-unnie with a loud warning voice since Hyewon was just munching on food with her eyes slightly closed.

Hyewon just nods to her Eunbi-unnie. Then the two went to wake up their babe first before the others.

In Chaekura's room

Chaeyeon went inside of her and Sakura's room and saw Sakura sleeping with her eyes opened. She got used to Kkura having her eyes open when she sleeps. She went closer to the sleeping beauty and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Saku-chan, Okite. Breakfast is ready"whispered Chaeyeon

"Nee" murmured Sakura as she woke up half-asleep but still looked beautiful since she woke up like a goddess every morning. Chaeyeon just smiled at Sakura who was under the blanket about to fall asleep again.

"Come on Yeobo!"said Chaeyeon and then went on top of Sakura, squishing Sakura and went to give kisses on Sakura's forehead.

In Nakbi's room

The room was filled with the sunlight coming through the glass windows of the room. It was really bright in the room now yet there was a small penguin who was still in a deep sleep, was cuddling a piglet and was also talking in her sleep.

"Eunbi-unnie, Saranghae, Don't leave me"
"Unnie please don't go!"said Nako and then a tear was rolling down her cheeks and she hugged the piglet tighter not wanting it to go away.

"Nako" whispered Eunbi-unnie and gave a kiss on her forehead as she woke up the younger one.

"Unnie..."replied Nako as she got up and rested her back at the headboard of the bed with her eyes closed and just smiled as Eunbi-unnie gave her a morning kiss.

"Ohayoo Nako"

"Ohayoo Unnie" Nako then gave another morning kiss to her Unnie and cuddled with her in the bed not wanting to get up since the bed was super comfy. They stayed in a cuddling position for almost 10 minutes.

"Nako, the food is getting cold now and also I need to wake the others up"

"Please 5 more minutes in bed with me"

"No, come on you can sleep in more tomorrow"

"Fine"