Bonus: Game Night 2.0

It was a normal friday evening, the group are all together in the living room of the Royal House.

Chaeyeon was preparing food with the help of Eunbi-unnie in the kitchen. Sakura,Hyewon, Yujin and Yena were all on their switch playing animal crossing. Hitomi then joined them.

As for Nako, Yuri, Wonyoung,Minju and Chaewon, they were watching the latest k-drama.

"Unnie I heard that you and Nako are planning to have a child sooner than expected." told Chaeyeon has she stirred the sauce and then adding in the pasta.

"Yeah well we want another addition to the family. Aren't you and Sakura waiting for the new member? asked Eunbi-unnie as she was arranging the food on the counter.

"Well... y-yeah.."

"When are we eating!!! shouted Yena as she was coming to the kitchen.

"Soon Yena-ya" told Eunbi-unnie

"And Chaeyeon it is better that you announce it to everyone at the same time." smiled Eunbi-unnie.

"What announcement?"asked Chaewon as she also came in the kitchen.

"You'll see, anyway... Food's ready now!!!"shouted Eunbi-unnie and one by one they came to the table to eat and of course they sat with their loved ones beside them.

"Before we start to eat, Chaeyeon has an announcement"said Eunbi

"You do?"asked Sakura

"Ne. I just wanted to say that I'm pregnant!"

"You are?!"asked Sakura

"Saku-chan you were there when we went at the clinic for a sperm donor"

"Oh yeah true!!"

"So a Sakura Jr. is going to be born soon, would prefer a Chaeyeon Jr instead." Yena said and everyone laughed at the comment. Sakura then threw a napkin in the face of Yena and everyone couldn't stop laughing at Tom and Jerry.

"Congratz to the newest addition to the family!!!exclaimed Eunbi

"Congratz!"said the gang to Kkuchaen couple. And of course Hyewon was already eating.

After finish eating, they all sat in a round and the seating from left to right:
Eunbi-Nako-Hitomi-Chaewon-Yuri-Yena-Hyewon-Minju-Yujin-Wonyoung-Sakura-Chaeyeon and back to Eunbi.

They have decided to play Mafia game. This time there was going to be 1 doctor and 1 vigilante.
Doctors role is simple, the moderator/narrator of the game will point to whom is killed by the mafias. It is the doctor choice to save the patient or to let the patient die. For the vigilante, the role is that it must kill someone rather civilian or mafia. It can choose to kill that night or not depends on the vigilante moves to wins the game.

(For the new additional role, I just check quickly online roles for the game. It can be inaccurate. I may mix it with the Loup-garou game (chapter 13) that I am used to. In which there was la sorciere (witch), petite fille (little girl), la voyante (clairvoyante), le chaseur (the hunter), cupidon (cupid). So sorry if the game is not 100% accurate and also its just for fun. I wont put that many characters since when I played it we were 32 students.)

Round 1

Moderator/Narator: Eunbi
Mafias: Hyewon, Yujin, Hitomi
Doctor: Minju
Vigilante: Chaeyeon
Civilians: Nako, Sakura, Yena, Chaewon, Wonyoung and Yuri

"Everyone memorized their roles?" asked Eunbi unnie as she took back the papers with the roles written on it and put it in a bowl on the coffee table.