-4-

Luna and Athena have been walking around town for last 5 hours visiting all the cake shops in downtown Seoul.

"I thought we were trying cake, not running a triathlon!" Luna exasperatedly said as she rested her hands on her knees.

"I told you not to wear heels." Athena giggled as she stood in front of her.

"It hurts but I still look stylish as fuck so it was totally worth it." She said motioning to her outfit, a holster neck black jump suit with red heels. "And isn't Jackson supposed to do this with you?"

"He and the rest of Got7 are organizing the venue, invitations, and seating arrangements." The younger told her as Luna looked at her shocked. "That's a lot."

"Yeah it i- What are you doing?" Athena asked halfway through her sentence when Luna took out her phone and started calling someone.

"I'm calling the guys." The older told her.  "Why?" Athena asked her. "Because, don't get me wrong, I luv our boys but I'm not going to let those crackheads fuck this all up."

"Hey JB." Luna said into her phone. The two girls started walking to the next cake shop. "Just worry about the invitations I got the venue and the seating arrangement... yes I can find a minister... Bam could do the decorations he has always had good taste. Get Yug to help him too... no Mark's only job should be to deal with Jackson... Youngjae should be able to find entertainment... Put Jinyoung on food and on the invites ask for allergies we don't need someone dying halfway through the vows... Honestly JB I just need you to do what you always do and make sure everyone is on top of their shit... ok thank you. I have to go now Athena and I are still out cake tasting. Oh, and make sure to send me the guest list info... Chao."

Luna let out a slight sigh as she hung up the phone. Athena sniffled as she opened the door for her. "Aw A what's wrong. Don't worry I'll make sure this wedding is going to go great!"

The younger smiled even wider as she nodded her head. "I know it is because you are the best maid of honor every!" She told her hugging Luna as she smiled too. "Awwww but of course  I have to because you deserve the best A." She told her as the started tasting cake samples.

After they tasted all the samples Athena looked at Luna with a slight smile on her face. Luna started back at her while making funny faces before the two started laughing. "What is it?" The older asked her.

"I don't know." Athena told her. "I just keep thinking how I can't wait to do this for you when you have your wedding."

Luna's smile slightly faltered. "That's a great A. Thank you." Athena has known the older for as long as she could remember and if anyone would catch that slight motion it would be her.

She did, but she decided to let it go.

The lady in charge of the bakery let them sample a few of their more popular cakes and next thing the girl's new it had already been an hour. "Wow that's insane." Luna said looking at her watch.

Athena slightly giggled at the older before Luna spoke again. "So what cake did you pick?" 

"Hmmmm." Athena hummed as she thought back to all the delicious cakes the girls tried today.  "I think my favorite was the strawberry short cake from the first place we went to."

"AtHeNa LanE!" Luna exclaimed not able to believe her friend. "You made me exercise and that is unacceptable!!"

"I'm sorrrrrry." Athena replied as she tried to suppress her laughter. "But you'll thank me when you try to fit into your bridesmaid dress."

"We don't even know what that is yet!!" Luna replied semi jokingly while still pointing the fact out.

"Ok ok I'm sorry..." Athena said looking at the ground so that Luna couldn't see her face.

"Oh A I was jus-"

"I'm sorry that I made your lazy ass get up from the couch and make you see sunlight for the first time this week!" Athena quickly said booking it out of the bakery. Her laughter was drowning out Luna who was chasing her down the streets with a red face but still laughing too.

After a few minutes Luna yelled out to her friend. "OK OK YOU WIN! Let me just call a cab so we don't have to walk all the way home."

Athena was sobering up from her laughter as she patted her friend's back. "That's probably smart. I think you wouldn't be able to survive the walk back."

"I swear Jackson is rubbing off on you way to much." Luna tried not to laugh as she shook her head. She ordered the cab and soon it came.

The girls got into the car and when they were finally on their way back to the dorms, Luna took out her phone. She had a message from a certain, entertaining stranger.