-7-

Luna and Athena were getting out of the cab and walking towards the dorms when someone zoomed past them, tripping a clumsy Luna in high heels.

Luna started to lean backwards as she flailed her arms in hope of stabilizing herself. Athena tried to help too however seeing as she was also clumsy the both started to fall.

"I've got you." Athena looked up to see the person that had their arms wrapped around her waist. Her fear of falling on the concrete faded when she forgot herself in his eyes.

"I know that you were falling for me but not literally." Jackson replied as a smirk laced up the edges of his mouth.

"Get a room."

"Awwwww."

Luna looked up towards the person that yanked her hand just in time to save her. She vaguely recognized him as she looked at him bowing at Jackson and Athena.

"I apologize Jackson, Ms. Athena." Then he looked over too Luna and bowed towards her as well. "Also you Ms..."

"Luna." The girl said and he stood back to his full height. The boy wore a black jacket, jeans, and sneakers. He smiled at her however, she could see the stress on his face.

"So who are you chasing down this time, Woojin?" Athena asked with a slight chuckle to put the mood at ease.

"Jeogin. He ate Felix's KitKat bar and well Felix was about to fight but then stuff happened and next thing I knew Jeogin was dashing." He said trying his best to keep calm but he was slightly freaking out. Who wouldn't be? Their Maknae was missing.

"Does he have his phone on him?" Luna asked and Woojin nodded. In her months as GOt7's teacher she learned how to deal with troublesome youths. "Call him."

Woojin hesitated at first, seeing as far as he knew it was the first time he met the girl however, seeing as he was somewhat desperate, he pulled out his phone and called Jeogin.

The line rang for a few before Jeogin finally picked up. "I-"

"Boy get your ass back here before dispatch finds you and makes you a flipping display at sea world." And then Luna hung up.

She handed Woojin the phone and then smiled at him. "He should be here in five minutes."

"I-" Woojin was taken a back he expected a lot of outcomes but not this one.

"I know it's a little strange but just trust Luna on this." Jackson whispered to Woojin and Luna gave her a look. "She is good with dealing with situations that are "un poco loco""

"Jackson you are the definition of un poco loco" Athena said making everyone else laugh.

"Yeah but you are here for it." He said resting his head on hers.

"Wow it's like the wedding already happened. You two are already acting like newly weds." Luna said with a knowing look. "But that's better off for me. I don't have to plan half of it."

"When are you guys getting married?" Woojin asked shocking Athena.

"Wait I thought you guys got an invite??" Athena asked.

"About that-" Jackson started making Athena look at him.

"Please don't say that you didn't send the invites."

"Ok I won't."

"Ok and I'm adding send invites to the planning list." Luna said pulling out her phone planner and typing it down.

"Well I guess that makes sense." Athena spike thinking back. "I was starting to think something was up with Felix."

"Something is alway up with Felix. Your going to have to be more specific then that." Minho strolled down the pavement with Hyunjin.

"Hey guys." Jackson waved as Minho and Hyunjin waved back.

"I asked him to be one of my brides men in the invite and I never got a text blast from him so I thought he declined." Athena clarified making everyone's eyes bug out.

"WHAA-"

"WOOJIN!!!" They looked out in the distance to see Jeogin running back to the boy.

"Jeogin! Your back?!?!" Woojin was both confused and amazed as he looked at Luna.

Luna smiled at the site as she saw the cute boy run up and give Woojin a hug. It was like he wasn't the one that dashed in the first place.

"Looks like my work here is done." Luna said as she looked to the people around her. "I'm going to watch some dramas with Younjae. I'll see you around." She waved goodbye and walked back to the dorm.

"How the hell did she do that?!?"