-13-

"WHAAAAA."

"YOU SLEPT TOGETHER??"

"THE LOVE SQUARE IS REAL"

"YOU SLY MOFO"

"JEONGIN WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT?!?!"

"SIREN NOSIES SIREN NOSIES"

"PREPARE FOR LOCK DOWN! EVERYONE AT THEIR STATIONS!"

Luna looked on at the wacky group of people sitting in the living room while resisting the urge to deeply sigh. Chan slightly moved behind the girl.

There was a moment of silence before Bambam spoke up. "Dude you finally got laid, congrats" He said walking up to his friend to give him a high five as the rest were still silent. However, in a split second Bambam's mood flipped as he grabbed Chan by the shirt collar and spoke in a deadly serious voice "But I'm now going to have to murder you because it was Luna."

"WOAH. woah." Woojin said stepping in between the two. "We do not need to murder Chan-"

"Than-"

"He needs to lead these crack heads before I loose it." He said in a panicked tone towards Bambam as Chan felt disappointed but not surprised.

"Look we murder Chan and then we get to keep Hyunjin. It's a win win situation!" Jinyoung stated in a rational tone as if it was the most rational decision.

"Sounds like a plan!" Hyunjin said as he took the seat between Jinyoung and JB.

"1) HYUNJIN BRO 2) I'm slightly creeped out by how much he looks like the JJP project child. Is that just me?" Felix said as he turned to Jisung who just nodded.

"Just to add on." Minho replied as he interjected into the conversation. "This was nothing to do with the current topic but WinWin is wonderful. Stan NCT. Give him more lines. Thank you. Good night." The room started clapping. He was truly preaching to the choir.

"It's the middle of the day." Changbin said.

"You are the middle of the day."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Insults? Hello?"

"Fight me meanhoe."

"What are you going to do fight my knee caps??"

"Ok ok we need to stop." Jackson said breaking the two up before they actually did fight. "Also I have the best meme for a come back to that."

"JACKSON NO."

"JACKSON YES."

"Is that what I think it is? Yup it's a seizure. See y'all in hell."

"fAtheR! I just found you! You can't leave me now!"

"HYUNJIN THey ArE nOt youR PareNts!"

"How dare you talk to my child that way!"

"Hey DONT get mad at Felix he is trying his best."

"Awwww Binnie."

"You want to go short stack? No one talks to momma Jinyoung like that!!"

"Who are you calling short stack? Short stack."

"You. Me. knee caps."

"JACKSON!"

"BINNIE!"

"Fine~"

"Maybe I should go live at sea world. It would be a lot less hectic."

"You would blend right in with the dolphins."

"Just like you would blend right in, in hell."

"I don't deny that."

"Hey where are Chan and Luna?"