-31-

"LUNA I KNOW YOU'RE HERE"

Chan and Luna looked at each other with wide eyes. "What? Who?" Chan whisper yelled to the girl who was just as confused at him.

"YOU CANT KEEP HIDING FROM ME" The voice yelled as loud foots steps made their way closer to the two.

Luna instinctively tightened her grip around Chan as she stared to breathe in and out. "I'm not hiding!" She said to the voice.

Chan looked at the girl in even more shock. "Luna!" He whisper yelled at her again.

"It's ok." She told him as she got closer and put her forehead on his "You gave me courage. I can face whoever that is as long as your here."

He smiled at Luna. She had come so far from where she was and he was glad to be there along for the ride. "Ok." He replied before the girl moved to look at the door.

She never let go of his hand.

The door to the lounge room opened to reveal a man in a suit. The first thought that came to Chan's mind was tall, dark, and handsome.

The man had dark brown hair, a strong jaw line, and light brown eyes that looked like lights in comparison to his toffee colored skin.

"8 years since I see you and your in the arms of another." He replied as he looked at Luna with a quirked brow.

"Stop being over dramatic Elio." Luna replied with a small laugh. "Your my brother. It was bound to happen."

"Oooooooh" Chan abruptly said as he realized that fact. "No wonder you two look so similar."

Elio ignored Chan as he continued. "I'm your sun! My name means sun! You can't just replace it!" He said as he was acting even more melodramatic.

Elio was Luna's older brother. His name meant sun which suited him. He was the older child. The one graced with social skills, beauty, and the right to being heir to their family company. Although this fact got to his head sometimes, the sun could not see its own light.

In order to see it, the light of the sun had to be reflected off the moon.

Luna was the moon and Elio cherished his little sister more then anything else.

"It's ok. I didn't replace you with Chan." Luna replied as Chan added. "Glad to see you aren't going to brother-zone me."

Elio scoffed "You'd be the first."

"Elio!" Luna yelled at him as Chan looked at the man in surprise. "You thought I'd let you off easy Lu?"

The man got closer to the girl. The air seemed to become denser yet his friendly smile never faltered. "You disappeared. Mom was gone. I was left here." His eyes looked into hers and she could see all the pain that were in them.

"I know." Was all she said. She wanted to comfort him however, did not know how.

She wasn't going to apologize for making the right decision for herself. Even if that meant hurting her dear brother along the way.

"Father is on his way." Elio said as he turned away and walked back to the door. "He wants to meet with you."

-

Luna looked at the black double doors. The same doors she was told to never open for fear of disturbing her father. Her heart was racing as she stood in front of them.

"You know I can't go with you." Chan replied as he looked at the girl. "I know." She responded without turning away from the door.

"Then why does it feel like your holding onto my hand for dear life?" He joked in order to try and lighten the mood.