26|Use Me

26| Use Me

"you ready for your last Aussi show?" I ask, sitting on the couch next to Billie, wrapped in a fluffy blanket wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"sure am," she picks up her phone and puts it back down only a few seconds later.  "I'm bored, you wanna go mess around with some sound equipment that's worth more than both of our lives put together," she wiggles her eyebrows and I start to laugh it quickly turning into a yawn. (writing that made me yawn lmao)

"of course," I say standing up and following her down the stairs. "God, we must have driven miles, and miles in the last couple days," I say taking a peek out of the window. 

"Australia is a big place, well not as big as the US but compared to like England, you get the point," I could practically hear how scrambled her brain just got. 

we sat down in the recording studio, and got completely side tracked, talking. "we only have Europe, then we go back home and have a week break before the US and I miss my bed," billie said pouting. 

"oh god, remember what I real double bed is like, being able to spread out your arms and legs without being in the middle of a corridor," I laughed. 

"and my baby," billie looked up to a picture of pepper she had taped to the wall. 

Billie logged onto the computer and was scrolling through files. "are they all your songs, there are  hundreds?" I asked her.

"yeah, most of them aren't released, some of them are just too personal,"  

"can I hear some," I immediately regretted saying that, wondering if she just didn't want me to hear them "I don't have to," I add on.

"here, I wrote this one after that night when I was drunk and told you you could use me," she chuckled slightly. 

I look down into my hands, and scrunch up my face. "I....... erh I didn't realise that ...... erhm that you remembered that night," I mentally scold myself for acting so weird. 

"not really, just that sentence I woke up and it hit me, that's why I spent the whole next day in the studio, I was recording this,"

I listened and it was beautiful. "Billie, this is amazing," I was completely infatuated by the sound of her voice. 

"I'm not sure, I just feel like it doesn't make sense you know? it held to much emotion," 

"its, amazing Billie, like crazy amazing," when the song ends, I mess around with the turned of keyboard keys, tracing my fingers across the plastic, thinking about every song that had been written on it. 

"it's weird though to think about it, like I new I wasn't horrible at singing, but at the same time I never thought of myself as Billie O'Connell the singer. ocean eyes was out so I could use it in dace class, and it blew up. It all happened so quickly, and now I'm here, I can't even go outside without being stampeded. I love it, damn I love it so much and I do my absolute best not to take it for granted, but I still feel like it hasn't sunk in yet though," I could tell this is something she thought about a lot, I liked that. behind the whole singer Pop-star, there was a brain. she didn't often show how smart she really was. but I knew she was smart. 

I just sat there watching her try and figure out what she really meant by her unplanned speech.  I couldn't help but smile. "your cute when, you ramble," I see her cheeks turn a light shade of pink and I bite my lip. 

she didn't say anything back, instead she just laughed slightly to herself, leaving me slightly confused. "what?" I asked laughing slightly at how amused she looked. 

"nothing, its just that.... I don't know. I feel like you have some out of your shell recently and I like it," what she said was true. I had come out of my shell, but only with her. That's how I knew, I knew I loved her, because I was different around her. I was the best version of myself. 

I never wanted to spend a second of my life without her. 

A/N 

mainly fluff but I needed a filler chapter so yeah :) 

779 words