41 | Party Time

[41 | Party Time]

It was our last day in Switzerland, and Billie didn't have a show tonight

It was our last day in Switzerland, and Billie didn't have a show tonight. we were all in the twin's room, collapsed on the beds. "I'm so tired like you said tour would be hard, but this is almost impossible," I rub under my eyes, excited at the thought that in not too long I would once again be able to sleep in my own bed. 

"well you better get untired pretty quick because I just happen to know I guy who can get us into this amazing club, ten minutes from the hotel," Isaac said wiggling his eyebrows. "Billie looked exited. I saw right through it, her smile was way too big to be real and her eyes said the opposite of her mouth. but no one else seemed to know. 

"guys I don't know," I say, speaking the truth. 

"come on," Dani said 

"don't be a party pooper," Lila pouted. 

"fineeeeee,"  drag out the end, peeling myself off the bed. 

"I'll call an uber, everyone is in the lobby in ten," Eli said, as the four girls walked out and departed to our two separate rooms. we got to our room and Billie collapsed on the bed. "Billie you exhausted, you should stay here and get some sleep, you need it," I stroke her hair. 

"it's fine, we won't be out that long and how bad can it be?"

                                                                                            ---

A guy let us in the club through the back, "Hey guys, what if people recognize Billie," Lila said, and I realized it hadn't occurred to me. 

"This place is full of high class snobby drunk people, trust me, they won't have a clue who she is," he says as we all step in. I am slightly taken aback by the loud music and dark lighting, but both my eyes and ears soon adjust. 

Eli headed over to the bar, and came back with a tray of shots "anyone?" he said offering then around, everyone took a shot glass till it was just me and Billie left. I reluctantly took a glass and she did the same. "one this is it," I say knocking it back.

A couple of hours later we were all slightly tipsy but nothing more, except for Eli who was completely out of it. "hey I'm gonna go get a soda, you want one?" Billie asked me, having to shout over the music so I could hear her. 

"yeah," I shouted back

"okay," she walked away over to the bar and disappeared into the crowd. 

"hey," I heard someone whisper shout into my ear.  I turn around and Eli is towering over me, I can smell the alcohol on his breath already. 

he grabbed my waist and pulled me in, trying to kiss me but I swung my head to the side. "Eli, let me go your drunk," I push off him but as turn away he grabs my wrist "Eli, stop, it hurts," he tightens his grip and I yelp. He pulls me in and lets go of my wrist, grabbing my heads firmly in his hands and kiss me, I feel I tear roll down my cheek.  

Billie's P.O.V 

I am waiting at the counter for the soda's and a guy walks over next to me. "Hi," he says smiling. 

"hey?" I answer wearily

"You have a phone number?" dude this guy's flirting is awful.

"yeah, surprising so I do," I say sarcastically, not in the mood.

"so, can I have it?" he asked, and I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"I'm taken, and really really happy with them," I say making sure not to say her just in case he knows who I am.

Finally, I get Two soda's and make my way back to the group. I see Dani first, and that's when I see then. Eli and Rory Kissing, my heart drops to the bottom of my chest, and I feel my eyes sting with tears.

I walk over so I'm right next to the "Dude what the fuck," I shout and they both pull away.

"Billie, it's not what it looks like," tears pour down her face and i don't understand why, I want to be angry, but I'm not, I'm upset, beyond upset. 

"what do you mean?" I spit, wiping away the tears. 

"Yeah, what do you mean Rory, you didn't mind it the first time, or the second time. what has this been an ongoing thing?