Home

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!
----

🐺Lincoln POV🐺

"So what do we need for the apartment?"

"Not sure." Alex and I were currently now in Walmart shopping for food but clueless as what to by.

"I could make some casserole tonight but if you want something else?" Alex was looking at some expiration dates.

"Anything you make would taste like heaven."

"Now your too overly confident about my cooking. I haven't cooked since I was made a loner." She picked up some pots and pans examining them then placing them inside the cart. I was pushing the cart and following her around the store.

"We don't have any juice. Which flavor do you like the most. Pink lemonade or...mango?" I asked showing her the juices. She turned and looked at me.

"Grab both. Ohhh they have corn dogs!" She smiled at me and started to jump around. I walked to the fridge and grabbed 3 boxes of twelve.

"Lincoln you don't have to buy it." Alex tried to grab the boxes out of my hands. I shook my head.

"If these corn dogs made you smile then were getting them. I told you I would give you anything you desired and I tend to sick to that" Passers were now looking at us and awed.

"Why can't you be as considerate like him babe?"

"Remember when we were young sweetie?"

"I wish I had him."

Alex face turned darker while my face was turning a shade redder at every comment said.

"That would be 166.25 pounds sir."

"Here you go."

----15 minutes later-----

"So how much longer until we reach the apartment?" I've noticed that every time that Alex has to sit down in one spot, she get irritated or gos of to sleep. I don't mind though because every time she got irritated she would curse at the slow moving traffic or drivers who would honk at us.

"Were here!" I beamed at the apartment building. It was expensive but affordable. Two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, two bathrooms and an office. Alex jumped out of the car rushing to the apartment but I didn't mind. I gave her the number and key. I carried all of the shopping bags after taking them out and locking the door.

"Omg! It's gorgeous!" Alex laughed and ran around looking at each room. I took everything out and put them in there places.

"I'll take this and start up dinner. Now go Lincoln this I my territory."

"Yes my Queen." I pecked her cheek and she giggled which made my wolf purr.

"Did you just purr?!" Alex started laughing and I blushed. "The big bad wolf purred!" She was hold her stomach while laughing uncontrollably. I smirked and picked her up.

"So you think I'm a big bad wolf huh?" She stopped laughing and looked at me with wife eyes.

"What?! Eww get out the kitchen and let me cook." She struggled against my hold while pouting.

"Ok ok I'm sorry." I kissed her cheek again and left the kitchen to go and fix up our bedroom and bathroom. We picked the largest room for more space. Considering the amount of clothes we'll buy. I stocked the bathroom shelves with towels and toilet tissue. I place a bathroom cup by the sink with our toothbrushes and tooth paste.

I place the shampoos,conditioners and body wash in the shower/tub wall shelves.

"Done. Now the bedroom."

I ripped open our bedroom sheets and comforters packages open. I was placing each corner in when all of a sudden a corner lifted up. I placed it back down the the other side did the same. No. Not today!

"GRLLL! Stay down you fucking corner!....Finally!"

"I've never seen someone so pissed of by a bed sheet corner as much as you before! Hahahah!" I pouted.

"You wouldn't be laughing if you were in my shoes. Is dinner ready?"

"Aww well I came here like 5 minutes before and saw this going on so I decided that it would be worth to watch so yeah."

"Was it worth seeing my ass angry?" I laughed.

"Very." My wolf huffed.

'Mate is too cute for me to wait for her permission!' There he is. The dominant side of my being. He's been bitching about my decision to wait for Alex's consent since our flight departed. I ignored him.

"Stop standing and come get your dinner!" Alex was already back in the kitchen area.

'If only she knew she was the main course.'

'Eww can you get anymore horny!?'

'I'm a wolf. What do you expect?'

Once dinner was over Alex and I decided that it was time for us to go to bed. She was now showering and since I took mine first I was already tucked in. The bathroom door opened and steam rolled out. There she was. In only a towel and smirking at me. She was toying with me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Her hair was wet and softly laid on her back. Her breast looked like they were about to pop out of the rim of the towel. The towel didn't even seemed long enough and when she bend down to grab some clothes for her to wear in the closet, it was like her ass was trying to show itself.

My briefs felt tighter every second that passed. It almost pained me to leave it like how it was. Alex jumped on the bed
and pulled on the covers. I pulled her in to touch my chest.

"My goddess..."

----------

Vote and Comment