Alex

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

-------

🐺Lincoln POV🐺

A lot has happened during the last two months. One being Alex and I knowing more about our abilities. We have been getting more powers and our wolves would go silent but we know that there just talking between themselves through their link.

Two. Mary's been inviting us over so she can take a daily log of our powers. She's still wary of Alex after her traumatic experience. She said and I quote.

"Are you trying to make me cut my dick off?! It felt like someone was strangling and drugging my dick at the same time."

Her words.

Three. Alex and I have been on multiple dates and after each date my wolf Scott, would always put images of a naked, lustful Alex. We would make out and tease each other but never anything below the belt. I know she feels uncomfortable with it so I don't rush her. If she wants me to wait I will wait.

Four. Guess who passed there Business Christmas exams. I'm so happy. I had top scores in my class and it turns out that Alex's being scouted out by fashion stars for her works and for modeling. We've invited all of our friends from the coven to our new house! I can wait to see little Terrance again.

He's probably lost one of his baby teeth by now. Last time I saw him was last year summer time during a business trip. Hope he's still giving Mary-Ann hell.

We both saved enough money to move out of our apartment and buy a single story house that's closer to campus. We could even walk so no more wasting money on gas money. We're actually trying to start of a joint business together. In the future we'll start to branch off.

"Cherry I can't reach the tip of the tree. Give me a boost please." Now it was Christmas Eve and Alex was decorating the tree in the living room. I placed the mixing bowl down and went to go help. I walked in the living room and saw the colorful lights hanging from the walls. The picture of Alex and I standing on the London bridge tighter while holding hands stood in a picture frame and top of the fireplace. There were streamers on the wall and the Christmas tree basically light up most of the room. The neon colors proudly displaying the little ornaments.

Alex was on her tip toes in her white wolf onesie. I watched how her tail would bounce up and down and how her butt would jiggle too. I walked up and wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Nice work."

"Of course. It's me who did it." I love her. I crouched down so she could sit on my shoulders. When I she got comfortable and held on to my head I slowly stood up. Ever since I came, I've started to work out at the local gym. I finally stood straight and felt Alex lean forward on my head.

"Hey you better not be enjoying my tits down there cherry." She giggled.

"I wasn't thinking about that until now." Honestly I was. There just so soft. Plus I'm a male wolf. I was born with tons of hormones.

"Well I can feel you burning up down there. I'm done but I'm going to stay here for a while. Plus I get to see things from your height now." Her belly vibrates as she laughed.

'Take her! She's clearly asking for it. You know what?! I'm going to.' Scott toke control and I felt my conscious in the back of my head.

"Your tempting me.If you don't want me to take you. I'll be happy to do so."

"Ok! Scott I think it's time for you to put me down." Alex tried to swing her leg over to jump off but Scott caught her before she could.

"Now where's the fun in that. I've respected Lincoln's decision to wait for you but while he could wait forever I can't."

'Scott stop it your pressuring her!'

'No I'm getting the truth. Stop being so blind and see that.'he kicked me to the back again.

Alex was struggling and Scott sighed. But it was sad.

"Look mate. If you want to tell us whatever's on your mind, I'm here to listen." He licked her nose.

"Well the reason I don't want to mate just yet is because.."

I took control but Scott was now sharing the control with me. So it was a half half control.

"We got all day for you to feel comfortable." I got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed the batch of sugar cookies I made and grabbed a cup of hot coco.

I went back and placed the tray on the arm rests in front of Alex then kneeled down in front of her feet to message them.

"I'm here for you." She sighed.

"Well the reason I'm scared to mate is because..."

------------

Short chapter and epic cliffhanger but that's why you love me. Give my other books some love too. It'll be greatly appreciated.

I have to go to the doctors and my dentist before school start so I'm good to go. That and most of my creams are finishing up fast with the heat.

My skin don't like heat that much. Happy to soon meet my friends though and to roast a few bitches on the way.

Well anyways thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote. Comment and share.💁🏾‍♀️😜