Rejection

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

——————

🥀Lin's POV🥀

"Mom I'm going to check on dad okay!" I fixed my heels and grabbed my environment friendly bags, filled with groceries.

"Okay tell him to come back home at 8 for dinner and tell your brother to wash up before he thinks of stepping in my kitchen." My mom joked from the kitchen and I could hear the slight hint of disappointment.

I made my way and walked over to the pack house from my family's private home. I was in front of my dad's office and a wave of honey and lemons flooded my senses. I knocked.

"Come in!" I walked in to find my dad talking to a tall caramel toned man with creamy chocolate colored hair and lavender colored eyes.

"Lin leave the snacks over by the fridge please."

"Oh yeah sure.. Mom told me to tell you that dinner's at 8." My eyes stayed on the man to see if he'll even move towards me. Anything! I'm his mate. Aren't I? He's supposed to be on cloud nine but it looks like he just heard his mother had died.

"Okay. This is Archangel Luc. His colony is trying to get familiarized with the different supers. Luc my daughter Lin."

Luc stood up and his lavender eyes turned light blue as he stared me down as if assessing me. My wolf howled as it ordered me to go to him.

"Nice to meet you Lin." His face was stone hard. He didn't even seemed pleased. Was it my looks? Or my hair? Or maybe my outfit? I should've known Yellow and burgundy don't mix!

"Nice to meet you too....Luc." I blushed slightly for him to at least see the effect he has on me but to no avail. He nodded his head and went back talking with my dad. I frowned and walked out the office back to my house.

"Mom I think no I know I've found my mate." I smiled but frown once again. My mom stopped cooking and came to the front door beaming.

"That's wonderful news baby! Why are you sad?" She rubbed my back and that's when I broke down.

"He doesn't want me momma! He didn't even smile when he saw me! His eyes screamed rejection!" I waited on my mom's shoulder as she spoke sweet nothings in my ear.

"Tell me about him sweetheart."

"He's tall. Like taller than dad. He has the most brilliant changing eyes."

"What?"

"They were lavender then blue."

"He was judging darling. Archangels have the power to judge who they see fit." So he just looked into my whole history. He must've found out what happened. A sudden knock echoed inside of the house. My senses were wild so I knew who it was. I hid inside of the corridor while I heard my mom open the door.

"Good evening Mrs. Woods."

"Why good evening, what business do you have here?"

"I am here to speak with Lin Woods."

"Oh you're her mate! I've heard good things about you." I mentally facepalmed myself. He didn't even acknowledge the fact that I was his mate though. My mom walked past me and gave the thumbs up. Seconds flew.

"I know your there Lin. Come out." I came out of hiding and faced him.

"You mentally and physically abuse your own flesh and blood, you slept around with countless of men, you abused your alpha heritage for your own gain and left countless unstable. Do you know that one of your victims, a fair girl named Pepper committed suicide? Do you know that I was assigned the task to kill you but I declined on the behalf of my morals?" And with that I was furious!

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!? I you can't change who I am nobody can and you don't know me. You think you got me all figured out huh!"

"I cannot change who one is but you can. I will not see you as my mate now, but maybe when you look at yourself then I will see you again. Until then I am temporarily not your mate. Do as you will." A large gust of wind pushed me down as I looked up to see Luc with large white wings.

"Until next time." And with that he flew off into the distance. Who the fuck do he think he is?! I'm not going to be somebody's bitch and wag my tail. I going to attack. At tomorrow's morning break is when bonds are going to be broken and torn. I don't care if my ignorant mate can't see that I'm a Queen perfectly crafted for him to be by my  side. It's almost time.

One more day.

I can't wait.

——————-

So Lin's a bitch and will always be a bitch but for now I'm going to explain the problems and special traits of some character.

Lincoln-Abused;Claustrophobic; has PTSD

Alex-Sexually abused; Genophobic

Mary-Ann- Abandonment, trust issues, Xenophobic

Devin- PTSD from mental and physical scars

That's it from me reALLY SOO bye!