Lowest Link

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

-------
🐺Lincoln's POV🐺

I got Forrest's, Lin's, Sheryl's, Devin's and Harry's. That's it.She said to make breakfast not to babysit them. Not like my opinion matters though. I wonder if I cleaned my room though? Especially after what happened last night.

"Daydreaming can get you killed. Disgraceful." There he goes again. There was a time when I actually once called this man my father but now he's nothing but Alpha Woods. He won't even let me look him in the eyes or even say his first name. If public schools weren't free in my area I would've never gotten my scholarship to my dream university.

"Yes Alpha. Sorry Alpha." I said in a low whisper while showing my neck in submission. I hate this so much. I should be heir and respected. Not my slut of a sister.

Also not that I was daydreaming, I'm just tried from my insomnia. Not sleeping as much as me for two whole years can do some real damage. This while studying for Oxford.

I took my leave towards my room and laid down on my bed starring at my periodic table that was also my ceiling.

My room was already clean and half packed so I guess I could take a scroll to school. Maybe I should go to work early and risk the chance of seeing Lin and her whole hoe battalion. Then again if I go to school I'll have to face Forrest and the whole football team.

..... Work it is then.

I put on my shoes and made my way to the beauty pallor in town. It's famous for being the place for most celebrities to get away too and be pampered so the pay is really good. I was about to step outside when a scream echoed inside the house. I made sure that I wasn't going to be around. So instead of the scenic route to work I took the shortcut. Lin and I haven't shifted yet because we're Alpha born but it is tradition for the heir to have pure white fur.

Since were the first born having been conceived at the same day and time everyone is kinda looking at Lin to be the Alpha. They placed me at the bottom because I'm deaf.

You heard it right. A deaf wolf how is that possible?! He's a mistake! He'll bring nothing but shame to us all! I've heard it all.

Get it?

No?

Okay. I could hear though. Just not without my hearing aids. So I don't do training because I'm so busy. It's also tiering to not hear sneak attacks. What's that smell? Honey and red honey suckle and and wait a rogue?

What's a rogue doing in THIS territory? I have to find her. I need to find her.

I have a powerful nose. More than average. If I've train enough I could've been a tracker like the Alpha suggested to get up in ranks. I declined and he despised me for it but I just want to have a good education and a family to stand by me. I'm so close to her it's like I'm drowning and being hugged at the same time.

I walked towards a clearing in the bush and there she was. Her midnight fur and the red that covered her fur tips made it as if she was a big bonfire. I was in love. I tried to move closer and accidentally snapped a branch. Skittles.

She growled at me but stopped when she came close enough to smell my scent. I crouched down so that my face was levelled with her snout. I'm extremely tall so this was simple. It took some time with us staring at each other's eyes.

"Can you shift?" I patted her fur and she seemed to relax at my touch. This made me happy. She hung her head down as if she was ashamed but i made sure that we were still staring at each other. I kissed her nose.

"I'll try to help you. Granted I haven't shifted as yet but I'll make sure that I'll be by your side. Just stay calm and see yourself in your head in human form."
Her eyes closed and the midnight fur scrunched together. It was cute to watch but not pleasing to see her in pain as her body slowly turned in different directions.

Finally her fur now a mocha color, making her rosy lips and amber eyes pop only to be framed by her long flowing raven hair. In front of me was an angel. Her face started to turn darker and only now I realized that I was staring.

"Oh my.. sorry for staring but your so gorgeous I had too. I mean your so beautiful. Ugh I mean... My name is Lincoln." My whole body was on fire. The blush was real and the fact that she was naked didn't help. I've seen both men and women naked but she was like my first time.

"Hi Lincoln,my name is Alex." I'm on cloud nine. The way my name rolled out of her mouth. Her name felt so right.

"Alex. Alex. Alex..." It did feel right. Her face probably matched mine.

"Lincoln. Lincoln. Lincoln..." It's official. Only she can say my name now. I just want to take her lips on mine right now.
But I won't. Not without her consent. She crawled to my now butterfly positioned legs. She sat in between my legs and lended back.

This feels so right. She's mine. Only Mine.

-------

Get to voting.