Lessons

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

-------

"You only have like two days until your school opens." Alex was on my lap watching some Home Alone eating some popcorn while I was braiding her hair. It was late but we both couldn't fall asleep.

"I know but we did buy most of the rest of stuff yesterday but if you want you could take some online courses. Since it's already too late to enrol." I finished another braid and started on the next one after applying some coco butter.

--Flashback---

"Wow who knew there would be bigger malls here than in the States." I was walking with Alex through a mall that we found with the help of our car gps. I caught Alex staring at some clothes in a couple of stores. Every time this happens I would make that I would drag her in each store and let her buy whatever she wanted. Each store we left with 4 bags. I was already carrying 12 bags so you do the math. All for her.
8 pieces of clothing in each.

"We should go there." I looked to see where she was pointing to. An electronic store. That does make sense. The mind-link is so limited it would do us good to have a phone and laptop each.

"Let's go then." We walked in the store and there were tech everywhere. I let Alex choose the phone she wanted and mine as well since she wanted to. Two iPhones X, hers white and mines black The laptops I made sure to get 2 Apple Mac airs. We rung them out and placed everything in the car.

"Should we online shop for furniture?"

"Yes please."

--End of Flashback--

"That would awesome! I always wanted to study fashion and art." She got up when I finished her last braid and grabbed her laptop and phone. She opened her phone and I saw her background and smiled. It was a picture of me kissing my pillow. I thought it was her though so it's not my fault.

"Which online university should I try and attend?"

"So you have your high school degree right. Your university application has to be based on the subjects you studied."

"Ok" She placed in her information in the blank spaces and verified her account on her phone.

"Done. Now we wait." We waited for the time to pass by but not even 1 hour pass when we heard a bing from her phone. Alex just shrugged and looked at me.

"It's probably just another notification about a Sephora sale." She picked it up and I watched her face morph from bored to shocked to scared to happy all in one minute. She dropped the phone on the carpeted floor and stared at the wall.

"Alex?"

.......

"Babe? What's wrong? Queen?" I hugged her and she quickly hugged me back. She started shaking and then sobbed uncontrollably.

"Babe don't cry." I wiped her tears but got confused when I saw her smiling like a fan girl. I picked up her phone and looked at what the problem was about.

'We would like to inform you, Ms. West, that your application to -- was accepted. Your are expected to pay an annual fee of -- respectfully.

We look forward to seeing you on campus on the --of --.'

My eyes were huge. I picked Alex up and spun her around. We laughed like mad people and I'm pretty sure our neighbours were thinking the same thing.

"We have to go out for a celebration. There's a fair close to here. We should go. I mean if you want to." I rambled on.

"Like a date?" Alex tilted her head and stared at me patiently but I could tell her eyes were screaming in joy.

"It is a date. Wait let me ask you properly. Miss. West would you do me the honour of going on a date with me"

"Well coming from a Greek god like yourself. Yes I will."

--25 minutes later--

"My goddess you look...heavenly." She was wearing a jumpsuit and ankle heel. Her curves on display. All I want was to devour her.

"Well I could say the same for you handsome." She kissed my cheek. My face started to burn up. We hoped in our - and drove towards the fair. It was crowded and we barely even saw a parking spot in sight.

"Which ride do you want to go on next babe?" I held her hand as we both ate away at our cotton candy. She looked at me then towards the big Ferris wheel in the center of the whole park. The night sky was the perfect background for today.

We hoped in and the Ferris wheel started to move.

"Do you know that the fireworks are going to happen?!" Alex was bouncing in her seat as cute as ever.

"Lincoln are you even listening to me?" She waved her hand in front of my face and I took a deep breathe in of her scent.

"Lincoln. What are we? I know that were mates and everything but...you haven't made any move to mate me which I thank you. I have a past I don't want to remember but ughh!"

And like that fireworks went off. Her soft lips moving against mine. The taste of her tongue and the rush sending fire through my whole being.

"I love you." She whispered.

"And I love you more than my being. Your mine to spoil. My soulmate. My girlfriend." And fireworks were off again.

--------

Vote. Comment.