Friend

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

-------

💍Alex POV💍

"Damn didn't even get a sentence out." I was already ready to murder someone on my first day.

"Didn't need to. I saw how you were eyeing me. So let me destroy any hope of us now. I'm taken bye." I walked away to my next lesson in Art. I walked through the corridors and the smell off acrylics and oils made me know I was here. I opened the door and saw the same old same old. Groups and more groups.

"Welcome everyone to Art. You know the drill. Introduce yourself then I will explain the class syllabus for the semester. Instead of first names let's do last."

Thank goddess!

It took some time before it was anywhere near me. A girl named Kaitlin Victor stood up from beside me. I already didn't like her. Her pompous attitude and fake everything.

"My name is Kaitlin Victor remember it. I'm the best in here and no one goes after Lincoln Woods. He's mine. That's it." She sat down and it took everything inside of me to not rip off her head.

"Ok that was quite an interesting introduction. Next is Miss. West." I stood up and heard some whistling from around the room. I smiled.

"Hello my name is Alex West. I just moved here from the States with MY loyal and FAITHFUL BOYFRIEND Lincoln Woods. I've always been into fashion and art so I hope I make some more progress here." I side glanced at the bitch and smirked at her pissed off face.

I heard some sad groans from the men and whispers.

"That Lincoln Woods got some golden ticket if he snatched her."

"I know man."

"And she was the only baddie here. Now we left with fakes man."

I love crushing spirits. Especially enjoyed the pain from my enemies.

"Ok well since were now done and still have 5 minutes left everyone can mingle." I stood up and looked around. I saw a girl sitting in the far corner of the studio by herself. I walked up to her and she looked bewildered. I took out my hands and smiled.

"Hey I'm Alex. Your Melissa. Nice to meet you." With her mouth still opened she shook my hand. I continued to sign.

"I hope we could be friends?" She just frantically shook her head. She looked happy that I knew how to sign. It was important to me a long time ago.

"So your the bitch with Woods huh?" Here we go. I really hate fake bitches. I turned around and saw Kaitlin glaring at me and two other reject barbies behind her.

"Yeah and you don't like that do you?" I looked at her with demons in my eyes but still smiled.

"Shouldn't you stay in your own race instead of taking other people things bitch." I laughed and it seemed that most of the classroom was gathering around.

"Shouldn't you and your reject barbies go find the nearest junk yard?" I got some oooss from here and there and some hyped up comments. Kaitlin turned red.

"That's pretty bold coming from a pile of shit!" That got some hype but honestly couldn't she try harder?

"Damn why you gotta bring yourself down like that?! You know what?! Maybe if your legs weren't as wide as the Pacific Ocean then you would get a boyfriend but the chance of that is very unlikely. Here's a breath mint. It might help."

"OH MY GOD WORLDSTAR!!" A boy with a phone out started to record the whole thing. Good I won't be accountable for anything that happens next. Kaitlin walked closer to me and looked inches away from slapping me.

"Yeah at least I didn't walk in here looking like I just come from a junkyard bitch."

"Damnnn!"

"I see you got a very wide collection of vocabulary*cough*NOT*cough*. Excuse me I'm just allergic to fake hoes. Here let me point them out to you. You suck. You choke and a you swallow."

"YOU BITCH!" She screeched.

"Drop out bitch,you retarded!"

*SLAP* I smiled.

"You got that right?" I pointed towards the same boy with the camera. I looked over to Kaitlin and take off my heels and earrings. I pulled her by her hair and threw her to the title ground. She got up and tried to claw at my face but I dodged it and let her cut my arm.

Look here's how not to get in trouble.
If you start the fight I won't get in trouble for ending it but if I don't seem the slightest bit hurt then I would get the same punishment as the one who started it. Give and receive is law.

I punched her on one of her pressure points to end the fight and watched as her body limped on the ground. I push heels back on and my earrings.

"Come on Melissa. Let's go." I signed to her and watched as the barbies surrounded their limp friend.

"What did you do to her?!" One yelled.

"She started the whole confrontation so to make sure that I didn't get in trouble I end a whole fight. I just had to make her mind weak then touch a pressure point. Basic common sense really." I left the room with Melissa and walked towards the parking lot.

I saw Lincoln there watching something on his phone but when he sensed me he looked up.

"Hey babe who's this?" He was looking at Melissa.

"She's my friend. She's fully deaf though."

"Like me?"