War

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

------

🐺Lincoln🐺

"Everyone knows the plan?" I looked at all of the clans that stood before me.

"Repeat it once more." Mary-Ann piped up from behind me. I nodded my head and pointed to the map laid in front of me.

"West, East, North and South will be consisting of the witches. They will be opening up the portals the Battalion A and B will split up into. Battalion A will consist of the Vampires and Battalion B will consist of the Titans as well as the Demons. Battalion C, the Elementals will be in the air with the Air Force, the Angels, waiting the the command when Devin and I infiltrated the area. Alex, Quint and George will mind control the outer pack guards and this will allow Devin and I to enter. Each elder will be the commander of their clan. Everyone aware of what they have to do."

"Yes sir!"

***

Author

"How's our spy on the inside?" Lincoln was placing his armor underneath his clothing. Alex watched and tried to drink in most of his features before he goes off. For all Alex knew this could as well be the last time she'll see her mate again. She already had her gear on her ready to go in and fight.

"He says that he can see them but it seems like they're getting ready. There just fighting and sparing. All of them are at center point right where we want them." Lincoln looked at Alex and both now wanting to say something but couldn't. So Lincoln did the only thing he knew how to show what he was feeling.

He gently cupped her face and hesitated to kiss her but did in the end. Now the situation was real for Lincoln. Feeling the sparks of the bond pulling him in.

"Be careful." Lincoln whispered.

"We have to go.." Alex smiled and let go.

***

🌑Alex🌑

I was waiting for my cue by the wide territory. My knees aching as I remained in the same position for an hour. The witch that accompanied me was sweet and tried to make sure that I was okay through out the waiting. George, Quint and I where in a triangle position on each point of the pack.

"I see them..." I sunk more of my body weight into the soils as the figures of the pack warriors gradually came into view.

'Ready Raquelle?' I check on my wolf.

'Ready.' She gave me power and my whole aura grew. I stepped forward and faced the warriors.

"Who's there?!"

"I, Queen Alex West, commands you to fall into a deep coma state rest."

"Yes my Queen." And like that they fell. We have the all clear and a portal appeared Battalion A with Xavier leading his team. He approached me and knelt down in front of me.

"My Queen."

"Stop. I'm still your equal." He smiled and gave the signal to go. I went with them and all shit after went wild.

*BOOM!*

Women and children alike were running to safety while the men stayed to fight. I saw the Titans and Demons now shifted as the Angels and Elementals dropped from the sky meaning that Lincoln and Devin successfully infiltrated the cell area. I fought and helped any fallen back up when all of a sudden a powerful force threw me across the land but I managed to stay on my feet. I look 20 feet ahead of me and there stood Lin.

"Quite ironic. All of this. We were actually going to attack you but here you are. Makes it easier for me to kill you and that deformed disease Lincoln." She shifted but I stayed human. I know this offended her as she charged towards me. I jumped out of the way but turned back just in time to back kick her in her back leg. She whimpered but quickly snarled at me and managed to actually grabbed a hold of a piece of my armor and threw me forcefully into an ancient tree. I heard a crack in my arm.

'We could destroy this bitch. Just let me take over.' My wolf fought with me but I kept her at bay. Believe or not I haven't shifted since Lincoln caught me off guard in the forest.

She charged at my neck but I dodged last second. The pain that held me back was indescribable as my arm automatically popped into place and started to heal. I grabbed my dagger from my shoes and held my ground. She jumped towards me and I ducked. While she was in midst air I thrusted the dagger into her abdomen and blood spray on me, soaking my hair.
She feel and shifted back. She pulled the dagger out.

"Nice try...but I will never...fall to you." She held my dagger and ran to me.

"We'll see bitch."