Legacy

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

-------

🥀Lin POV🥀

"Have you found him yet?"

"No Alpha."

"Your pack's legacy is in the line and you haven't found him yet!?"

"I'm sorry Alpha please forgive me Alpha!"

"Get out my face." The warrior picked his head of the ground and ran out the room. I looked over to dad and frown. His white fur hair that was threatening to come out was now turning dark brown.

This wasn't the loving dad I knew. This wasn't the dad who would take me to daughter father dances and keep me away from trouble with mom if I came home late. And this is all HIS fault.

"Dad why not make me Alpha? One generation skip wouldn't lead to anything bad right?" His head quickly turned and his eyes dilated. More fur was coming out.

"This pack has ALWAYS had a WHITE wolf as its Alpha. It means we are more connected to the moon goddess and our power individually is far greater than any other pack. If anyone was to catch wind that we lost all our power. It will lead to the end of the pack. THE END!" He stormed out and slammed the door behind him. I flinched as this was honestly the first time he's ever raised his voice towards me.

My wolf winced. Dad was still the Alpha but his power was fading. Why couldn't it have been me?! No it just had to be little deaf omega. This pack is going to fall down hill thanks to him not being stronger.

I walked out the office to hear my mom crying again. I really don't know why she's like this. She was a main factor in the abuse. She never even batted an eye but told me it was the right thing to do. To put the weak down. I opened the library doors and there she was in front of the fire place. I placed a cover over her and watched how her eyes were filled with more un-shed tears.

"Get up mom. You know dad doesn't approve of tears." I helped her up and sat her down on one of the armchairs.

"It was her fault! That bitch!" She screeched and I had to cover my ears.

"If he hadn't found her, he would've still been here. His wolf's power would've been here. Now we're doomed Lin. Doomed!" I still don't get the fuss. Yeah the white wolf is highly praised in this pack but the past of Lincoln didn't make sense. If he is the white wolf. Why is he deaf? Wait...

"Mom I've read about Lincoln's case before!" I pulled her out of her chair and went to the farthest corner of the library. I stopped at a book with ancient writing on its worn out leather cover.

"Here it is." I started to flip the pages and saw it. "Mom here."

She grabbed the book and started to read it. Her eyes grew wider with every sentence read. She looked towards me and then the book reading it over and over.

"My Selene." She took off speed walking towards her's and dad's room.

"Devin! We done something wrong!" She handed dad the book to the same page I showed her. Dad's grip was hard on the book.

"When did you find this book Lin?"

"When I was in middle school." His face turned red.

"Do you realize how fortunate we would've been if you'd shown us this book?! We could've been treated like royalty! ROYALTY LIN!" I flinched again.

"All warriors drop everything and search all areas of where Lincoln could've gone to. I want him here alive! If you see his mate come here and tie her down with silver!"

"Yes Alpha!"

"We are not going to let our legacy end because someone went stray. We are and will forever be the most powerful pack in the world. No buts or ifs. We're going to need his mate for this plan to work." Dad faced the window and watched as the warriors shifted and went off into the darkness.

A thought ran through my mind.

"Devin was always kind with Lincoln. They were close...real close. He's the past beta's son. If we make up a lie saying that his brother figure is gone we could lead Lincoln here." Dad smiled and mom thought everything out.

"That's my girl. Smart just like me. I've thought you well." He ruffled my hair.

"But his mate is the obstacle. We're going to need to get her tamed." Mom sneered the word mate. She never liked Lincoln mate. One glance and she already was planning the best ways for torture. I really hate her for that.

Most of the people she's caught me with were of color and my boyfriend is even of color. I'm not going to let her racist ass ruin my future of power.

"The warriors will deal with her. Lin hide this book. No one is to know that Lincoln is the future King. If they do they will question were they should place their loyalty."

"What about Forrest?"

"You know your little brother has a tattle mouth. We can't trust him. Though we could use him."

"That's the plan."

---------

I'm typing this and my head and fingers are numb. I'm about to go to school next week and my mind aient even right.

I tried listening to XXXTentation and some Ski and some Juice Wrld. Maybe it's stress. Ma got me studying before I step in school on god man.

But vote and comment.