My Queen

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

-------

🐺Lincoln POV🐺

"Like me?" I signed. It wasn't until I was four when the pack doctors told the Alpha and Luna that I've been losing my hearing since I was in the womb. So that really explained why I wasn't responding in the womb and why I've been failing most of my classes.

Of course Alpha wasn't pleased since before that he was actually spending most of his time giving me attention. Then the mood switch appeared and I was being harassed everyday. It was subtle at first but as the years passed by and me being fully deaf at eleven. I had no family. I was an omega and they made sure that I knew it.

"Really I wouldn't had guessed it. That's great that means I'm not the only one." Melissa was speed signing and I could tell Alex was having a hard time catching up to the conversation.

"I happy too. Thank you for being friends with Alex. She means the world to me and it good to know that she'll have someone to look after her." Melissa smiles.

"No problem my King"

"Let's go to Subway!" Alex ran to the car and tried to open it but I beat her to it.

"Humph! One day!" I pecked her cheek then opened the door for Melissa. I drove us to the nearest Subway which was like 12 minutes away from campus. I got a meatball foot long with lettuce, ranch, tomato sand peppers. Alex got a tuna toasted bread foot long with cucumber, tomato, lettuce and ranch. Melissa got the same thing but with yellow mustard. We all got a lemonade and started to eat and joke around.

"So Alex... Why was I hearing that there was a fight in the studio building today?" I raised my eyebrow and glanced at her. I opened my phone and went to worldstar.

"Barbie rejects vs bad bitch?" I showed her the caption and she looked down.

"Hey I'm sorry. I know it the first day but she was saying how you were hers and.." she rambled on and it was amusing because I was the nervous wreak around her.

"I'm so proud of you." She stopped and looked at me for a moment before laughing.

"This is why I love you so much!" I stated and took a bite out of her sandwich. Melissa was fangirling next to Alex while Alex looked at my sandwich bite.

"You asshole" she laughed. Oh how much I just want to record her voice and replay it over and over again. I recalled Melissa's words. She called me her King. But why?

"Hey Melissa you called me your King a while back. Why?" Her face suddenly turned serious. Then confused.

"Well I'm a blend of two different status. One an Alpha the other an Omega. I was gifted an ability to see into the future but it came at a cost. My hearing." She touched her ears and then smiled back to me.

"When I said that I was happy to not be the only one I meant it as not the only one gifted. You are gifted Lincoln. More than you know. Your able to pick up on mood changes, learn things more quickly than the average being. I bet your wolf is humungous and your hearing was the price of your gifts."

"But I wasn't born deaf. I was slowly losing it until I was thirteen."

"And that's it. Your powers started to grow even before you were born. You've found your mate which meant your wolf was awakened and your wolf is white."

"How did you?"

"Seeing into the future remember? You Lincoln Woods and you Alex West are the future rulers of the whole supernatural world. That's why I called you King and Alex that's why you are my Queen." She slightly bowed her head as we were still in public. That's crazy. Me a King?! Alex my Queen. My beautiful Queen.

Alex looked at me like she heard that she was pregnant .Shocked and Nervous

"Well I think that we should all head home. We'll drop Melissa off then we can go home. Thank you Melissa for telling us this." We drove back to campus.

"But Lincoln you must be careful. There is a Great War coming. Don't trust the people tied to you and keep those who aren't the closest...." She got out of the car but turned and slightly nod to me and Alex. I was about to move out of parking when someone knocked on my window. There was a boy and by the way he was looking at Alex I already hated him.

"Hey man, can I help you?" I asked awkwardly. I was never the one for confrontation.

"Ah no I was actually here for Alex. Hey Alex do you want to come by my place so we can read up on the syllabus?"

"Woah who are you?" This dude had some titanium balls if he thought he could take my mate from me.

"I'm Adam. I'm in Fashion with Alex. So what do you say?" He was still staring at Alex. Now I'm pissed off. You don't ignore me!

"Okay first of all, this is my girl. You don't get to knock on our car window when you clearly see us together and ask if you can take her!"

"Woah man chill!"

"No you need to back the fuck up Adam. I already told you I was taken from the beginning and wanted nothing to do with you."

"Slut"

-------------

🙊Vote😱