Moon

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

-------

🐺Lincoln POV🐺

"Hi..." She tilted her head while giving me a quizzed look then bend over and started to laugh. What did I do? I look drunk. Maybe it's the hair. It's the hair.

"Mortals can be surprisingly interesting." She calmed down and wiped a few tears.

"Your here Lincoln because you are ready to become a King. All previous generations of royalty have had this talk with me." As she said this the white fog that surround up transformed into people. All looked at me and smiled. I noticed a female though. She waved at me.

"Everyone of them were unique. Take for example the Female King. She was the only one of her family who survived a vampire attack during the falling of the London Bridge. She went from poor to prosperity due to her bravery." The female bowed to the Moon Goddess as of to say thanks.

"Your unique Lincoln..." the Moon Goddess looked at me. I shook my head.

"I'm nowhere near unique. I'm just a wolf who was abandoned from my family."

"But did you give up?" She looked at me expectantly.

"No mam." She winced.

"Don't call me mam. I'm not old yet. Every thousands of years a new king is born from each race of supernatural. The first being Johansson who was a wizard during the witch hunt. You are actually the first white wolf." The tallest spirit bowed towards the Moon Goddess then turned at me. He waved and smirked towards me.

"Everyone of these successful kings have had trails and birth problems. Each had a traumatic experience even in their households. Though it is down to how they persevere it mostly down to wants inside their hearts. Madrid had  a male queen during the Great Depression when gay men were looked down on." Madrid looked special. Even in spirit his eyes were of different color.

"I do everything for a reason Lincoln. So when your getting a large amount of mind links and powers know it's for a reason. Now... the birds and the bees."
I looked horrified then embarrassed when everyone started laughing. The Moon Goddess then gently placed a finger on my forehead then closed her eyes. My arm burned and once I looked down I saw a spiral of ancient verses. It was a pledge.

"Now you can talk to the others." As soon as she said that everyone swarmed around me and greeted me at the same time.

"For a second I thought you were going to pee your pants when Diana said the birds and the bees!" Johansson roared again but the Female King slapped his arm. She smiled at me again.

"Men I swear. This is why I choose a female. My name is Poppy Smith. These men really are immature." She sighed and laughed when Madrid picked her up. He ruffled her hair then placed her down.

"So what are each of you then?"

"Hi my name is David. I'm a Demon. I am autistic."

"I was the only wolf but here you are. My name is Francis. I am blind." A blind wolf?!

"I'm a Phoenix. That's why my eyes are so different." Madrid explained.

It went on and everyone varied from witches to even titans. I made friends with everyone one of them and felt like there was a sense of family there. The Moon Goddess came back and looked exhausted.

"Your mate is some work you know! She's so sassy! Even Danny is having a hard time braiding her hair and he's Danny!" Yep that sounds like my mate alright.

"So I'm guessing all of you are aquatinted?" She was like a mother to all of the kings.

"Yes mam!" They all laughed and I was picked up by Hank who was a titan. He was a giant compared to me and I was tall. The Moon Goddess pouted her lips and her face turned a very pale pink.

"I told you not to call me mam! I'm not old yet! Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. Your mate fainted when I told her the good news."

"And that is..."

"Oh right she's the future Moon Goddess."

"What!?"

"Yeah. I'm 4 million years old and the previous Moon Goddesses are living it up. They even asked me why haven't I retired. I told them I was looking for the best person. One of a Kind. That's exactly what your mate is." She sat down on air and looked at me. Poppy raised her hand.

"Yes Poppy." The Moon Goddess put on some glasses and tied her hair in a ponytail.

"What will happen to the line of queens if Lincoln's mate is busy being Moon Goddess mam ?" Everyone of us nodded our heads while now Diana was eating some skittles.

"Nothing. She would still be registered in the ranks but she would be more powerful. She is a hell-hound." Johansson raises his hands now.

"But Diana, my mate, Rain was an elemental?" Once again everyone nodded their heads. That's right. An elemental is stronger.

"She was but Alex has a very intriguing heritage. Come on being part hell-hound and phoenix. That's a POWERFUL juice." She finished her skittles and started some butterscotch bites.

"Anyway Lincoln it's your time to see your friends again. You now have a gift. Use it to build your empire. Everyone say bye."

"Bye!" Everyone waved. Poppy ran up and hugged me.

"See you later."

-------

Next part is a run down of king and queens. Vote. Comment and share. Thank you readers ❤️❤️❤️