Luna

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

-------

💍Alex POV💍

"I was raped. When I was 8 up until my whole pack was demolished." I took a sip of the coco and a bite from a cookie. I looked up to see Lincoln eyes wide. He continued messaging my right foot.

"Go on." He used a low and soft voice. It gave me the courage to continue.

"I was my packs omega. I wasn't weak or anything it was just that I was born into that role. The Luna was a wonderful sweet woman and stood up for me when I was about to get bullied. Then one day she wasn't there and the Alpha was mad. He was crazy before and would beat the Luna but this one day he lost it and slit her throat.

--Flashback--

"Sweetie hide here. He won't find you if your covered with my scent." Luna placed a soft kiss on my forehead and closed the laundry basket. The door slammed opened and the Luna head turned around so fast I thought her head would've snapped off.

The Alpha was in front of her and he didn't look too happy. He walked a step closer and Luna took one back.

"Jasabelle. Why was I informed by my warriors that you were in the omega section of the pack again? Didn't I tell you not to go there again." It wasn't a question it was a statement. Alpha took one step forward and Luna took another step back.

"Why can't you ever submit to me?! Your supposed to stay in the house and give me an heir. The Woods pack already has three kids. Why can't you give me one?!" A slap resonated in the room and I watched as my role model was now on the ground crying.

"You know why Laurence. You damaged my ovaries when you placed silver chains around my waist! If you want to blame someone for this blame yourself." I saw the Luna's red hair starting to grow. Little sparks at the end of each strain.

The Luna was a hell hound. They are extremely rare and hard to locate. The Luna was the only one out of two in the whole world known. They are usually born from a wolf and demon. I always played with Luna's wolf Fiona. The Luna even placed some of her blood in my system when I was close to death.

"You're blaming this on me?! You're the one that should've submitted to me a long time ago. You caused it one yourself and who do you think your shouting to bitch." The Alpha punches the Luna and I couldn't help but whimper at the sound of her bones cracking.

The Alpha turned to my direction and growled low. He picked Luna up by her throat and walked over to where I was. He opened the basket cover and saw me.

"You even brought one inside?!" He grabbed me from my hair and I screamed.

"Put her down now!" Luna scratches at the Alpha's hands but she was thrown to the other side of the room. The Alpha looked at me and licked his lips.

"Please Alpha don't! Please don't hurt Luna!" I screamed as he undress me.

"Luna!" Just like that Luna transformed and Fiona came and let out a deep low growl at Alpha. Alpha got up and shifted too. I scrambled to the back head of the bed and covered myself with the sheets as I saw the fight in front of me.

Fiona snapped her jaws at Alpha's leg and flung him to the same wall she was at before. She walked to the Alpha and growled lowly. I watched as the Alpha submit and Luna shifted back. She walked towards me and pulled me into her. I cried.

"Shhh it's okay. You have my blood in you remember. We protect our own."

Everything after went in slow motion as Luna crumpled to the floor her eyes wide with shock as she gurgled own her own blood.

"Alex...run..." her whole body relaxed and I looked up to see Alpha hand covered in blood.

"Now it's your turn." He ripped me from Luna's cold arms and threw me on the bed. I didn't care what happened next. The only person to care for me was now gone. The only person I looked up to as a hero..Gone.

His hand roamed around my body until I screamed out as he forcefully slam into me. My screams had no sound to them and it was like the world was closing down on me.

If this is what death is like. I can't wait to see you again Luna.

--End Of Flashback--

"It continued for eight more years until I finally ran away during a war between my pack and a neighboring. I knew my pack lost because all links went dead. Isn't that something. At eight to sixteen all my thoughts at the time, raped, were. 'I wish I had died instead of Luna.'"

"Hey don't say that. She died protecting you. She cared for you and I'm pretty sure she even saw you as her child. It's showed when she gave you her blood. Your the half of her and she would've been proud to see you now."

"Proud to see how weak I've become. Running away from my problems Lincoln! I'm a coward!" He hugged me.

"No your a Queen, your not weak if you
Lived through that and you're no coward if your alive today."

------

Thank you for reading and vote and share❤️❤️