Past

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

-------

🐺14 year old Lincoln POV🐺

"What's this bullshit?! I wanted hot pink not rose pink!" Lin screamed in my ears as I was making her birthday cake frosting. She got a birthday every year but not me. Her screaming directly into my hearing aids made my ears bleed. Mom walked in.

"Mom Lincoln messes up my cake frosting color!" Lin screamed again while I was covering my ears.

"Of course. So typical. Can't even get a simple color right omega."

"But mom-" she slapped me hard making my hearing aids fall out. All I saw were her lip moving but her eyes basically got her soundless message through. I got up and grabbed my hearing aids. I ran towards Devin's room in the pack house.

The door opened and Devin came out in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. I blushed but hid it quickly. His lips were moving but no sound came out so I removed my hands from my ears and signed. The cold metallic liquid slowly flowed out of my ears.

Devin seemed to get the message and dragged me into his room. I loved being in here. His sweet strawberry scent covered everything inside the room. It made me feel safe.

He came out of his bathroom with a damp cloth in his hand and started to clean my ears. I looked at my bloody hands and frown. I would never be more than a small defenseless omega.

My head was slowly lifted and I felt a pair of soft lips touch mine. I tangled my fingers in his hands and slowly melt into the kiss. My first kiss and with my best friend and crush! This is just like in the mangas.

He pecked my nose and smiled.

"Do you need my mom to check you out?" He signed to me and he got some signs wrong but I let it slide and resisted the urge to laugh.

"Yea. This time she got my mom involved in this and screamed in my hearing aids again" he checked his signing chart then turned back to me.

"Well that sounds like fucking fun."

"Profanity"

"Sorry. But follow me." We got off his bed and he held my hands as we walked to his parent's office. As beta's that take pride in their work and Alpha but disapprove of there abuse towards me. Devin's mom used to be a neighboring pack doctor so she helped me from time to time. It was actually her and Devin's dad who got my hearing aids for me.

I stood as we entered there office and their mouths started to move. I looked around and grinned at all the paper work. Devin's mom got up and took my head in her hands. She kissed my forehead and turned my head then my ears. This was her way of saying she's my mom and guardian angel.

She tended to me for at least 20 minutes then place in my hearing aids.

"Ok..ok" I kept adjusting the darn machine but I still heard echos.

"It's echoey." My head started to hurt. I kissed Devin's mom head and Devin walked me to his room. Then I heard it.

"Why coul...dn't he jus..t just die?" That sounded like my dad.

"Let's ju...st hop...e he gets food food poisoning." Now it was my mom.

They'll never like me. A tear rand down my face. My hand now clean revealed all of my cutting marks. This is what calmed me. A fresh wound. A fresh start. I grabbed the little piece of blade in my jacket and drew a straight cut above my vein.

"Don't Lee. There not worth it." Devin took the blade and threw it in his trash bin. That won't stop me. I've got more in my room. In the attic. I was about to go off but the sudden slamming of Devin's bedroom door made me cower in fear.

Forrest was standing there and he was red. He pointed his finger at Devin.

"How could you abandon the team like that?! Leaving at the second quarter of the game?! Really?!" He pushes Devin but Devin didn't move.

"I was told to leave by coach so if your mad go to coach and let him know how you feel. Not me." Devin never really liked Forrest. Forrest stole his girlfriend, used her than broke up with her right in front of Devin. It was sad to watch an empty shell of the friend I loved roam around aimlessly.

Forrest stormed out and slammed the door again making my ears ring. I decided not to put on my hearing aids for a while as Devin and I just watched IT. It was 6:30 and Devin had to get ready for Lin's birthday party. He didn't want to go but he had to as the next Beta.

He always said how he didn't want to be Lin's beta but mine. He wore a whit dress shirt, navy blue jeans and his white Converse. I patted down his spiky blonde hair down and looked in his ocean blue eyes.

I decided to stay in Devin's room. I heard the loud partying in the yard. Then all the noise stopped.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming to my daughter's and your heir Alpha's 15 birthday. When the clock strikes 9:00 in one minute she will officially be 15. I'm so proud of my two beautiful children. Forrest and Lin."

"3..2..1..."

"Happy birthday to me."

------------

Vote 🤠🤠