Epilogue

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

------

💍Alex💍

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" I hollered. I was having major contractions and this dip shit of a mate was just panicking.

"OMG I'm going to be a dad!" I watched as Lincoln ran around the room and even my hell hound was pissed off. Lincoln eyes turned silver and he lifted us up. FUCKING FINALLY!!

He placed me in the front seat and buckled me up. He broke speed limits beyond speed limits and now I wasn't pissed I was scared. We made to the hospital and the biggest contraction hit me at full force. Lincoln growled and shook the whole hospital. The nurses rushed over to me and Lincoln lates me down on the stretcher.

They rushed me into a room filled with towels, a crib, diapers and powders. I screamed as another wave of pain crashed upon me. Lincoln eyes turn back into their ice blue hue. He held my hand and the nurses prepared me. A female doctor came in and put gloves on.

"My Queen. I'm your doctor, my name is Asura. I see that your 10cm apart so what I'm going to need you to do is to push. With all your might. 3..2...1..PUSH!"

"AAHHH!" I squeezed Lincoln's hand and heard him wincing in pain.

"I see a tuff of hair. 3...2...1..PUSH!"

"FUCKK!" I was hyperventilating and the world was spinning.

"I'm going to need you to be strong. I already have the head showing. One last powerful push. 3...2...1..PUSH!"

"I WANT A CHEESEBURGER!" The room went silent but the wailing of a new voice entered our ears. I closed my eyes for a second. That took a lot out of me. Even my wolf feels drain. I opened my eyes and saw Lincoln cutting the umbilical cord and the nurses grabbed towels and the cleaning necessities.

"You did great my Queen." Lincoln climbed in the bed with me and gave me a peck on the head. Asura came back inside the room and held our newborn in her hands. Lincoln grabbed it and cried tears of joy. He opened the blanket to see the gender. We decided to not know the gender before I gave birth.

"I was right! It's a boy! It's a boy!" Our son looked up at us with curiosity filling his eyes and I guess he misinterpreted Lincoln's mini celebration to Lincoln trying to entertain him. His small little giggles and gurgles made it as though they were having a full blown conversation.

"What should we name you little hybrid..." I ruffled his small tuff of white curls and Lincoln rubbed on his belly making him laugh some more. Then suddenly the name clicked.

"Cole West Woods."

"Our names combined? I like it. What do think about it little Cole." Lincoln smothered Cole in kisses and then me.

"I see a bright future our way. What about you, my queen." He pulled me into him.

"I like it already. What about you my little prince."

"*Gurgle*"

--------

Tears. Tears.

That's the end of The Dynasty. My heart. This is by far my favorite book that I've written. I'll miss Alex and Mary-Ann and Lincoln and Devin. I know there are a tone of mystery in this book but that generally how I like to leave my readers. With questions .

Check out my other books. They contain more mysteries behind it and that's it. Bye 👋. Don't forget to Vote. Follow and share. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️