FUNTIME( NOT A CHAPTER)

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

———————

Ok so in the good nice depressing time of going back to school, I feel like all my characters should have a nice CRISPY roast battle for the lost souls out there. Also a little info about myself.

So about myself first. I'm half Haitian and half American only because I was born un America and my parents are from Haiti. I'm hella short. Like a good 5'3 or 5'4 but I'll like to think that I make up for it with my curves.

Alex-"Bitch like you got curves!"

Anyways. I'm in high school in my Sophomore year so next year I'm a bipolar, depressed and traumatized Senior. I live on an island but don't know how to swim yet. Shit.

Well that's it really.

NOW FOR THE ROAST!!

I want thot I mean Lin and Lincoln up first. BEGIN.

Lin- " This gonna be easy!"

Lincoln-" It's not the only thing easy in here."

Lin-" What you say?!"

Lincoln-" I mean come on. I was forced in and attic for the majority of my life and every night I hear "Uhh Uhhhh!"

Lin- "Sad rejects aren't welcome here brother."

Lincoln-" So aren't parasites but here you are."

I think we all know who won this. LINCOLN is the winner of ROUND ONE! Second round is George the wizard against Devin.

Devin-" I'm going to lose sorry but I can't be here."

George-" Can't stand to face defect huh, pussy."

Devin-" No it's just I can't stand your salami smell." *sprays Furbreeze* "Nope still could smell you."

Sorry George but you can't come back from that. SECOND ROUND winner is Devin! THIRD ROUND is my favorite bitch out here! Alex vs Mary-Ann.

Alex-" I'm going to say this slow so you could understand wha I'm telling you....Your slow."

Mary-Ann-" So is clapback game sweetie."

Alex-" Yet here I am with my man and there you are still jerking of in the bathroom."

Mary-Ann-" Omg why would you say that!?"

Alex-"Sis I didn't mean it!"

Mary-Ann-" No you did bitch you did!"

Alex-"Will some Chipotle make you feel better? I'll pay"

Mary-Ann-" Bitch you had me at Chipotle."

But wait the competition!

Alex-"You know what Author I think we should be roasting your crusty ass instead!"

Mary-Ann-" Still eating like what enough to end world hunger?"

Alex-" Bitch look like fucking Kirby."