Shivers

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

-------

💍Alex POV💍

I am so blessed to have found Lincoln. The first male in my life to actually respect me, cherish me and love me with his whole being. Even when I know I'm being a total pain he doesn't see me as the biggest pain in the world but looks at me with total admiration. So when I kissed him on the Ferris wheel two days ago, I could hear all of my walls being torn down. My mind free of the pain I suffered.

"Cherry what's for breakfast?" I walked in the kitchen and saw him watching over a two frying pans and the toaster.
He turned around and I had to laugh at what I was seeing. He had his soft -hair in a little unicorn horn ponytail and a apron that said my buns are amazing written on it.

"I made you some hash browns, a beef filled omelette wrap, bacon and freshly squeezed orange juice for your first day." He placed the large plate in front of me and I started to dig in. His cooking were amazing! He took his hair out and started to comb it back with his hands.

'Oh those hands look like they can do some serious work' Of course this hoe inside my head got to say that.

'You love me'

'I do'

"So I was wondering if you want me to pick you up and we could go to anywhere you want to go for lunch? I got work at 6 so that's more time to spend with you." I nodded my head and grabbed my backpack with my laptop, phone, AirPods, iPad, their chargers, my pencil case with my supplies, snacks and notebooks.

Lincoln got changed then walked behind me with his own back pack on and keys in his hand ready to head out. He opened the door for me and I got in.

He was driving us towards our school when my favorite song came on.

"I'll let you whip me if I misbehave, it's just that no one makes me feel this way."I admit that while I was singing I may have touch my body in a suggestive way towards Lincoln. I could feel his eyes on me as I moved my hands towards my chest slowly and licked my lips as well.

"Alex you know I respect you but if you don't want me to drive around back home and fuck you endlessly try not to tempt me." I looked down to see his junior pressing against his jeans trying to escape. His eyes were silver so I know his wolf was in control.

"Ok but how was my performance?" I'm playing with fire people. His grip on the wheel was white and if he squeezed any harder then it would break.

"I'll give it a 9/10." I gasped dramatically.

"You think you could do better?" He smirked as he started to park.

"Babe I know I can do better." He nibbles my ear and I shivered at the rush that hit me. He grabbed his bag and opened the door for me.

"I'd like to see you try cherry." I grabbed my bag and started to walk with Lincoln's hand in mine towards the admin building. This is going to be a long day.

"Here's your schedules." The admin lady was a witch. In fact most of the teachers were witches and wizards besides the principal, he's a merman.
Him and Lincoln apparently know each other.

"Damn our buildings are so far apart." Lincoln complained while burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"But we are always one mind-link away." I rubbed his back and watched as he lifted his whole body and smile. He looked at my map and walked me all the way the my class.

"I love you."

"I love you too" I kissed his soft lips and walked inside. It was huge and people were already in small groups amongst themselves. I just walked to the middle studio table and sat down. Perfect for listening to lectures and to watch my surroundings.

'Hey how are you holding up babe?' I internally smiled. 'Good you?' I could sense his happiness on our link. 'Would be happier with you'

'Cringe. That was so corny cherry'

'Only for you Queen'

'I gotta go my teachers here'

'Bye love you'

'Love you too.'

"Welcome everybody to Fashion class. Here we use our imagination to create future masterpieces! But for now we would give a simple introduction. First name order. Adam!"

A boy with blue hair stood up and looked around the room. His eyes landed on me and he smirked. I just rolled my eyes. Same as high school.

"My name is Adam Russell. I play football for our school and run track. I'm a second year and that's it." He winked at me but I once again rolled my eyes.

"Next we have Alex!"

"Hi my name is Alex West. I'm from the States moved here. I've always done fashion and art. That's it really."

I caught a few men in the classroom looking at me with lust. I'm a werewolf. My genes were basically designed to look like models and I could tell that everyone here besides the wizard teacher was human. Introductions went on like that and then Mr. Washington started to tell us about our syllabus for the semester.

"And have a great day!" I picked up my bags but was stopped by Adam.

"Hey mama."

"I'm taken bye."

------

Vote. Comment.