The End?

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

------

🐺Lincoln🐺

"Enough talking.....Have at thee."

I thought I was seeing double as the wolfsbane's effects started. We circled each other and he was the first to break the stall. He ran forward and I quickly went to a defensive position. I haven't learnt how to fight while I was in the pack but nothing a Mary-Ann and an Annabel can't fix.

He threw a punch towards my face and I quickly dodged and jumped as he immediately went down to knock my legs down. In air I took the chance to spin kick him in the head, hoping for a quick finish but he pushed himself backwards as I swung my foot. He grabbed it and spun me towards an ancient tree and I extended my claws and buried them within the bark, holding my body weight before concentrating some of my power to my calf to push my self back to my original position.

I clutched my wound as more blood escaped. My wolf was working hard to heal it but was also focusing on the threat ahead of us.

'Hey, leave the fighting to me and you work on patching us up.' I said in a more of a suggestive tone than commanding.

'On it' He huffed as I went back to focusing on the figure rapidly dropping down on us. I moved back as he landed were I was. I punched forward and as my fist collided with his jawline his fist landed where my kidney was. My body erupted with pain as my body started to fatigue. That was an underhanded move and the asshole was proud of himself.

I pushed the feeling aside as I saw that his jaw was now broken as his face was now slacking and uneven. He clutched his jaw and I ran up and gave an uppercut with my claws extended. This meant my claws stabbed under his jaw. He looked up and small rivers of blood meandered from under his chin to his chest. He smiled and walked over towards the cliff end and sat down.

Still clutching my almost healed up wound, I walked over and sat next to him. I turned and watched as his face morphed from pain to regret to peace. How he managed to find peace astonished me. He was a monster he doesn't deserve peace but I guess fate has other guidelines.

"You know I was your age when I found your mother. We were young and stupid but young and in love. I had a younger brother. His name was Keith and he was 15 when an accident happened and it costed him his life. His disability caused him his life. He was blind. You would never hear about a blind wolf but he was and we were attacked. He was in between a hunter who was trying to shot our mom. He died. They both died." We stayed silent as the sun began to rise.

"I guess when I heard that you were deaf *harsh cough* I thought of Keith." He cough more blood and looked at me.

"Don't forgive me. I was horrible. Goodbye son." He closed his eyes and little by little he started to fade. The death of a white wolf. We don't die like normal wolves. Instead we fade into to sky and join our predecessors.

I sat there for a while and closed my eyes slowly. Is this how I would go off? Unexpected. Unattainable. No trace or remains of my soul left here? A soft rustling of bushes interrupted my thoughts as I was engulf in a hug.

"Woah woah I'm alright." I gently kissed Alex's head as she held me tighter and cried. "I'm not fading anywhere soon.

"I thought I lost you cherry." She held tighter. I struggled to reach for my pocket. I detached her from me and helped her stand. I held her hands in mind and the golden sunrise flowed on her dark skin. It was as though she was an angel.

"Alex. Now seems as a good time as any." I went down on one knee. She gasped and covered her mouth." From the moment I first laid eyes on you in the forrest to the moment I got so jealous I accidentally used my powers on that shit face to the moment we first kissed. You were my first everything. You are my Queen and now I see that life is too short to wait to ask you this..." I pulled out a red velvet box and opened it to reveal a diamond and gold rose designed ring." Will you marry me and be by side and knock some sense into me as you put it?"

Her tears rolled down her cheeks as she nodded her head." Yes yes yes!" She smashed her lips in mine and I welcomed it. We fitted together like a key and lock. She is my missing peace.

We walked holding hand back to the pack grounds. All of the leaders tending to any injured on both sides.

"Oh what happened to Lin? I saw you two fighting before I had to go to the pack house." Alex smirked and giggled.

"Not gunna say. Things happen for a reason." She looked at me and pecked my lips. I felt my head getting hotter.

"Once a cherry always a cherry." She laughed. I shook my head and we advanced to the center. Once there we stood on top of a large stone and I growled to bring attention to us. Everyone gathered around and looked up to us. Alex begun to speak.

"Today was the day we all made history. Today is the day we are all united, not only as a brotherhood or a sister hood but as a family. The trails along our past and our future does not define us. We define ourselves."

"For the ones who doubt themselves know that you are not alone. Alex and I. We are your King and Queen, chosen by the Moon Goddess herself. We swear to be just and fair. We will protect. We will persevere." Everyone cheered and shouted.

"LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!" Alex grasped my hand and looked up at me. Once the shouts died down everyone moved on with there lives. I lifted Alex in my arms and I jumped down.

"So what's comes after this?" Alex cuddled closer to my chest and my wolf purred. She laughed.

"You know most times I wonder if your even a wolf. You sure your not a big cat." She teased. My wolf huffed.

'She wouldn't be saying that if she saw the real us.'

'You horny ass.'

He laughed and smiled as he took over my body. A small shiver ran down my spine as I felt myself moving to the back seat.

"Trust me mate. This is far from the end." His voice was huskier than mine and his eyes were silver.

"Can't wait." Alex pecked our cheeks and we walked towards our future. Together. Not alone. Both broken but stronger.

--------

This has been such an amazing adventure. I'm going to have an epilogue and I'm going to edit chapters of the book to take away spelling and grammar errors. Don't be surprised if you still see a few though.

This is the longest chapter at 1319 words. Don't forget to vote. Follow and share it would mean the world to me. Bye 👋.