The Royals

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

———————

THE KINGS

1-Johansson Churchill
| Wizard |

First king. Survived during the witch hunt but had to witness his coven being destroyed.

2-Francis Tennent
| Werewolf |

Second King. Lived during the American Revolutionary War, the same time the war between the Vampires and Werewolves began.

3-David Ivanov
| Demon |

Third King. Alive during the being of the Victorian era. Was a scientist that actually discovered the dangers of wolves bane and silver. Even found a cure.

4-Poppy Smith
| Vampire |

Fourth king but mostly reffed to as the Female King. She brought prosperity to her clan and other supernatural nations.

5-Madrid Davison
| Phoenix |

Fifth king. Survived the Great Depression and even helped in the protest of discrimination against the heterosexuals. Kept the rare supernaturals from being hunted including himself.

6-Pope Popnov
| Elemental |

7-Hank Andrea
| Titan |

8-Owen Saint
| Angel |

9-Luci Gordi
| Vampire |

10-Vincent Florence
| Wizard |

11-Jacob Keith
| Demon |

12-Lincoln Woods
| Werewolf |

THE QUEENS

1- Rain Churchill
~Elemental~

First Queen. Was orphaned and hunted down when she was discovered by her parents using her elemental powers to heal her little brother.

2- Clementine Tennent
~Witch~

3- Dalia Ivanov
~Dragon~

Third Queen. Was an inventor and created technology far ahead of her time for the supernatural race by using her scales.

4- Olivia Smith
~Werewolf~

Fourth Queen. Was the first werewolf queen and helped bring the wolves and vampires together while still alive.

5-Danny Davison
~Dragon~

Fifth Queen or mostly known as the Male Queen. Was the last recorded dragon in the end of his reign.

6-Lillian Popnov
~Witch~

Sixth queen. Discovered the High court which consisted of a chosen member of each supernatural race.

7- Heidi Andrea
~Merfolk~

8-Jasmine Saint
~Phoenix~

Eight queen. The last surviving Phoenix in her time alive. The second ever recorded, first being Madrid. Her son carried the Phoenix DNA and so on. None shifted.

9-Rosalina Gordi
~Angel~

Ninth queen. Well known in the supernatural community for her beauty and special abilities for healing all diseases.

10-Kara Florence
~Vampire~

11-Samantha Keith
~Demon~

12- Alex West
~Hell hound~
Twelfth queen. The most powerful in her time. Future Moon Goddess. First African-American Queen.