Party

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

-------

🐺Lincoln POV🐺

After that, Alex and I have gotten a better understanding of what each other's needs were. We still had a party to prepare for though but Scott wouldn't shut up about something. It came to the point where I was actually getting a headache so I blocked him.

I went bake to baking and setting out the dishes and beverages out in the kitchen for everyone to enjoy. Alex decided that we needed to change out of our matching onesies before the party. So I settled on a pair of black jean, a red dress shirt sleeves rolled up and a Santa hat just cause.

Alex was still getting ready when bell rang and I went to open it to reveal a small golden hair boy in an elf onesie smiling up towards me with missing spaces. His big doe eyes practically screamed excitement. He jumped and clung to my legs.

"What?! I think someone left a big boy at my doorstep?!" I lifted him up so he was resting in my arm.

"No silly?! I'm Terrence! Remember Uncle Casper!"

"Terry! Oh my goddess look how big you've gotten! I guess I can't pinch your cheeks now can I?" I faked sadness but pouted when I heard him celebrating. Out of nowhere Mary busts open the door with hands filled with what I'm assuming alcohol.

"Mommy!" Terry got down from my grasp and ran to Mary-Ann who looked like she hade a major heart attack.

"I told you wait and you left me. Now I'm sad. Terry why you make mommy run?" Mary sat down and dramatically placed her hand on her forehead.

"Because you need to run mommy!" Terry smiled and looked as innocent as ever while Mary looked horrified. Alex came out and everything stopped.

"Hope you guys aren't ruining my couches!" She stood in her skin tight black pants with showed mountains, her red crop top said Baddie and her Santa hat laid on her head with naughty written in red on the white brim. She walked over in her black knee length heels and closed my mouth.

"Your drooling."

"When am I not?" I smirked.

"Point taken. Awww! Who is this little angel?" She cooed and kneeled down to Terry's height. Her now straighten black hair touched the floor. Terry face was red. "Looks like I have a little elder in the workshop." Alex lifted Terry and Terry seemed to grow redder than before.

"I'm Terrance. Can you be my girlfriend?" I looked wide eyed to Terry and saw in the side on my eyes, Mary chocking on water trying to collect much needed air. Alex seemed unfazed and pecked Terry's nose leaving a red kiss mark. "I would love to." I almost growled at a 6 year old.

"Oh wow I see Lincoln's ass is finally whipped!" An old brunette walked through the door with two large male behind her. I walked over and hugged her.

"Hey Anna, what's up?" She scoffed.

"Not Mary's lazy ass! Do you know how hard it is to be head of court and have a niece as my second. If she wasn't so gifted I would've probably shamed her ass by now! Where is she anyway with my booze?!" Anna matched in and the two males stopped by me.

"LINCOLN! Why have you answered my calls? You know how impatient we get. How's everything? Your mate looks gorgeous! Lucky!" Meet the twin grandchildren of Anna. Keith and Ashton. Both hyper active and madly talented.

The house started to get filled up and sooner or later the party was on full swing. Bodies were swinging to the beat and in the background I could hear Anna cursing Mary out for something related to her choice of alcohol.

"So this was a success." Alex came walking towards me and placed a kiss on my lips. I moaned and pulled her closer. She shivered as little sparks tickled our skin. She opened her mouth and our tongues danced until a small hand punched my leg and removed my hands off of Alex waist.

"Take you tongue out of my girlfriend Uncle Casper! Alex is mine." This cock blocker! Alex looked at me pleading to not say something and when I didn't she lifted Terry up and walked away with him. I grabbed a cup from my cabinet and poured myself some of what Anna exclaimed ' the weak ass water'.

"Save some for me!" Mary took the whole bottle and gulped down. She sat on the counter and drank while I sipped.

"I see my Terry is cock blocking you." Mary laughed while I scowled.

"This isn't funny." I reprimanded. Mary laughed more.

"Yes it is." Took some time for her to regain her composure.

"So about me being King. Mary I'm scared. Like really scared. How am I supposed to looked after a million or more when I'm still in school, have no large sum of currency and no allies."

"Now I'm hurt. Are you forgetting that the whole coven is behind you? We will always be loyal to the monarch. And a brother."

"Thanks" We both took a large gulp of the alcohol when a loud crash sounded from the living room. We quickly rushed over to see what it was. All the air in me felt as if it left. Standing in front of me was the same face I haven't seen in 4 whole years.

"Oh my fucking goddess!" Mary gasped.

"Devin?"

"Hello...Lincoln."

-------

Ohhhhh shit! 😮😨Don't forget to Vote, comment and share. Byeee.❤️❤️❤️