Chapter 5

'How have you been? It has been really Long since we met when we were just little kids in jail' He says

'I won't hesitate to kill you Elijah.' I hiss

'I mean no harm...'

'Of course you do. You work with that guy' i point to the unconscious guy on the ground that I just hit. Though I'm feeling confused.

In an instant his right in front of me. He was so dangerously close. Our noses touching. He smirks and touches my face. I was about knee him in the stomach when suddenly he jumps back and someone appears in front of me. You got to be kidding me...

'Are you Alright kalee?' He asks and i fold my arms.

'I'm fine. You know I could have just got him on my own?' I frown

'Your seriously wasting your time on fighting' he says and grabs my arm.

'What are you doing!?' I shout and yank my hand back but he held on in tightly.

'Out of here' he says and in seconds I felt everything around us flying and later we were in a middle of a field.

'Did you just teleported!?' I wipe the grass of my dress

'I did' he says and put his sword back to his side.

'Okay you seriously need to stop appearing everywhere'

'Kalee I need you to listen. It is not safe anymore to be alone. Seth is on the rise again and this time he is stronger' he says harshly and walks forward. I follow him form behind.

'For the last time! I have no idea what you are talking about!' I shout stubbornly. I frustratedly groan when he never says anything. later we the middle of nowhere. Literally there were just trees around and we were walking in the empty road with tall lamps on the side.

For some reason this place seems familiar to me.

'Do you remember where this is?' He stops and I almost hit my head on his back.

'Um no...' I trail off and turn to look around again.

'I know you do. You just don't want to talk about it.' He frowns and tightens his hands around the handle of the sword.

'No one should know about me' I frown

'Well I do and I happened to work for your Father. He gave me a promise and I am not going to break it' he says and I took a breathe in.

'Why isn't the curse working on you..' I bit my cheek and look away.

'It cannot affect me because I won't let it' he simply says and I look at him weirdly. He sighs.

'I definitely feel the hatred towards you. It's working but anyone can choose to defend it. The promise from your Father is letting me pass through' he says and I nod slowly.

'So.... What now?' I ask

'We need to stick together. There is a lot of enemies everywhere for you' he says and I feel my heart pained.

'Why me? What have I done?' I say angrily

'Your The Daughter of Henry. Your Father... he is most strongest and Seth was jealous. One day, your Father gave you all of his power to keep you alive so that you will be safe' He says and I could feel something painful coming out from him. I look to him in the eyes and suddenly I was brought to his past. His memories.

I frown and bite my lip tightly. He really did know my Father.

'What's your name' I say and he looks to me for a second before replying.

'Richard Williams' He nods and give a small smile.

'Alright Mr Williams. I allow you to take me with you on a journey that is going to change my future but if you ever betray me. I won't hesitate to kill you.' I hiss at the last part.

He clutches his sword making a metal sound and said 'understood'

I smile and some wind passes through us causing my hair and his shirt to move.

•••

We reached a wooden gate. It opens and there is a garden at the sides and a little path in the middle before we reach a house that is made of wood too.

William shows me my room. It was small but there was enough space for me to love around. The place is pretty traditional. My bed is like a small mattress on the ground with comfy blankets.

Knock knock

'You should get some rest. You will need to train in the morning' William says and slides the door close. I sigh and as my body touches the bed. I was off to a another dream or was it?