Chapter 21

THE NEXT DAY right in the early morning, you can hear the sword hitting each other. Making a cling sound coming from downstairs. My eyes open slowly and I get out of bed. I turn my head to the large window and there was the sun raising in the distance. I make my way to the bathroom. I take the brush on the nicely designed stone table.

I was about to brush my hair when I catch my own eyes. They are silver. Shining silver. I have seen this somewhere before. Soon I see flashes of my dad's face in front of me. I was only a small girl and I was opening the door, trying to sneak my head through the huge door.

There I see my dad, doing paper work as usual. His eyes were a shade of silver but they weren't shining. Not until he notices me, his eyes shines.

I was suddenly sucked back to reality and I see myself looking in the mirror with the brush in my hand. I frown and brush the ends of the hair.

When I was done organising myself, I walk out of the mansion. As I walk out the giant door, Zen notices me first. The look in his eyes were pain and anger. I ignore him and walk to Elijah.

'Hey how is training going?' I smile as I approach Elijah.

'Pretty good I guess' Elijah shrugs.

'Why so unsure?' I ask

'Is just... Cade and Seth are really strong and if I am going to go against them I need to be as strong as them' He says and I breathe out.

'Together we will' I nod

'William?' I ask concern when I turn around to see him running towards us

'What's going on?' Elijah asks. William puts his hand out telling us to wait while he catches his breath.

'I have no idea! Who the hell is that guy but he is Attacking- OOF

William was soon on the ground in an instant. There was smoke everywhere and everyone starts to cough. I cover my nose and move and use my hand to fan the dust away.

As soon as the dust goes away, I look down to see William struggling to get up. A feet presses on his back and later I hear a mysterious voice.

'Eh..? won't you just stop running?.... oh?' The mysterious guy turns his head to me. His hair is dirty blond. I think he is bout maybe 178 cm tall.

'Hayato!? Anata ga shite iru koto ni anata wa nani o omou ka!!!?' Scarlet yells from the the front door of the mansion.

(What do you think of you are doing!?)

'his hot...' Luna whispers in my ear

'Shut up!' I whisper-shout and hit her head.

'Ow!!' She rubs her head. I turn back and I see him smirking. I frown.

'Let the poor men go!!!' Scarlet hits his leg

'Ah ah! Okay!!! Gomen'nasai...' he backs up

(Sorry)

'Stupid really' Scarlet spits while I got down to help William stand up.

'Sorry, his a bit of a pain in the ass' Scarlet sighs heavily and pushes the guy forward.

'This is our guests. Treat them with respect won't you!?' She says angrily and hits his head.

'Ahh sorry guys... I didn't know....' He says as he rubs the back of his head.

'Say it probably!!!' Scarlet yells

'I am!? I just apologised!' The guy shouts back.

'You! Little!!!' Scarlet shouts back and later the guy says something back.

'Is it a good time to leave..?' Luna says while they quarrel in the background.

'Maybe' I say as I watch both of the fighting. This is getting ridiculous.

'Oi scarlet' I say and they both stop fighting.
'Who is he?'

I expected scarlet to say something but the guy laughs a bit before speaking.

'Gomen....I'm Hayato and this not very loving person...' He says and scarlet give him a death face.
'Is my boss!'

(Sorry)

'Boss?' I raise an eyebrow

'Boss?!' Luna says loudly

'Who even says things like that to their own boss' Elijah cringes.

Scarlet sighs. 'He works for me. His a fighter and also a vampire'

'I didn't know you have a Japanese name. what is your English name?' I ask. His eyes change to seriousness.

'Carter' He says

'It's nice to meet you Carter' I give a small smile.

'Hmm? Is it me or do I scent a very strong aura coming from you' He raises his eyebrows and I just smile.

'Carter!!!?' Darcy yells

'Eh! Darcy-

'Don't! Even think about it! Out of our property!!' Darcy shouts and pouts her lips.

'What a pain....' Carter mumbles under his breath which I could hear.

'Okay okay! Bye than!' He smiles and waves goodbye before disappearing.

•••

Kalee

I spin my head behind but there was no one. I look around my room but still no sigh of anyone.

Kalee

I hear my name again. I frown instantly. This voice was deep and raspy. I blink my eyes a few times before something flashes in front of me.

A girl.

But

She looks exactly like me?

I wanted to say something but I knew if I did. She will kill me in an instant and that is when I knew who this girl was in front of me.

She is from the future